Kindly Follow Us
Working as Post Doctoral Fellow at University of Rajasthan
- June 4, 2019
- Posted By : admin
- 0 Comment
University of Rajasthan announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed Ph.D,/M.Pharm/B.Pharma for the position of Post Doctoral Fellowship/ Post Graduate Fellow.
Post Doctoral Fellowship/ Post Graduate Fellow
Vacancies 01 Post
Educational Qualification Details:
1. Applications for Post-Doctoral/ Post-Graduate BIRAC Innovation Fellowships for Nurturing Market Led Ideas.
2. Applicants who have completed their Ph.D. degree (for Post-Doctoral Fellowship) or Masters/B.Tech/ B.Pharma/B.E degree (for Post-Graduate Fellowship) on or after 1st January 2017 are eligible.
3. Scope and Support of BIRAC Innovation Fellowships:
i. BIRAC Innovation Fellowships are for a high level of innovation and application research in the biotechnology sector. This scheme supports only up-to-concept stage.
ii. Post Doctoral Fellow: INR 50,000 per month with an annual research grant of INR 5 lakhs. Post Graduate Fellow INR 30,000 per month with an annual research grant of INR 2 lakhs.
iii. Fellowship is for a period of 18 months with a provision of 6 months extension only for deserving cases.
iv. Mentoring support and project monitoring by UIC, BIRAC and partner industries.
Address: University of Rajasthan, Jaipur 302004.
Selection Procedure: Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply
1. Proposal under UIC scheme has to be submitted in the prescribed format available on the website with relevant self-attested documents by post to RU UIC-B. For further details on the scheme and application form, please visit www.uniraj.ac.in/uic/
2. Important Dates:
i. Proposal Submission Opens 20/05/2019.
ii. Proposal Hard Copy Submission Closes 30/06/2019.
3. For any Query, please contact UICB Chief Coordinator, Centre for Converging Technologies, University of Rajasthan, Jaipur 302004.
4. Interested applicants can apply with their area specific research proposals to UIC-B, University of Rajasthan.
Last Date: 30th June 2019
You Might Also Like
No comments found
error: Content is protected !!