Kindly Follow Us
Working as Project Assistant at CDRI, Lucknow.
- September 26, 2019
- Posted By : admin
- 0 Comment
Walk-in-interview for engagement of Project Staff under different Projects to be held on 04.10.2019at CDRI, Lucknow.
Post: Project Assistant
Vacancy- 03 Post
- To investigate the 4-hydroxyisolucine signaling mechanism in the ovarian follicular development for the management of the polycystic ovarian syndrome
- “Understanding CTD-chromatin crosstalk during transcription through a nucleosome
- Applications of experimental charge density and crystal structure prediction approach in multi-component crystal development and for studying intermolecular interactions in protein-ligand complexes.
- Development of identified lead molecule as a novel anti-leishmanial therapeutic agent.
Essential Qualifications: B. Pharm. with 55% marks OR M. Pharm. with 55% marks. Prior experience in laboratory animal handling or related work and other common lab techniques.
- Eligible candidates are required to report for the Interview at 9:00 A.M on 04.10.2019. Candidates reporting after 10:00 A.M will not be entertained.
- The eligible candidates may appear before the Selection Committee for the interview on the date and time mentioned above at CSIR-Central Drug Research Institute, B.S. 10/1, Sector 10, Jankipuram Extension, Sitapur Road, Lucknow-226031.
- To download the application form, click here.
- Candidates who fulfill the requisite qualification and age will be allowed to appear before the Selection Committee for interview.
- Written tests in the subject area will be held, if required, to shortlist candidates for the interview on the same day depending upon the number of candidates.
- The interview may be continued for the subsequent days also, therefore outsider candidates are requested to make their own arrangements accordingly.
Contact- Phone Number: +91-11-23737889
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
You Might Also Like
No comments found
error: Content is protected !!