Kindly Follow Us
Working as Project Assistant at Central University of Rajasthan
- August 29, 2018
- Posted By : admin
- 0 Comment
Central University of Rajasthan announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed M.Pharm for the position of Project Assistant.
Vacancies 01 Post
Other Qualification Details:
1. Duration: One Year from the date of appointment (with a possibility for extension)
2. Essential Qualification for Project Assistant: M.Sc. Chemistry/Organic Chemistry (minimum 55% or equivalent CGPA)
3. Desirable: Working experience in a chemical research laboratory; Knowledge of synthetic organic chemistry
4. Consolidated Salary Rs.16,000/- p.m
Address For The Job
Dr. M. Bhanuchandra PI, DST-SERB Project (EEQ/2017/000768) Department of Chemistry School of Chemical Sciences & Pharmacy, Central University of Rajasthan Bandarsindri, Dist- Ajmer, Rajasthan, 305817
1. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for the interview. If called for an interview, the candidates will have to bring all the original certificates along with the experience certificates.
2. Candidates attending the interview in person will be preferred. However, candidates from distant places may request for the interview on Skype, which depends only on the availability of Internet connectivity at the time of interview.
3. If the candidate is selected by Skype interview, then the position will be offered to him/her only after the verification of the relevant certificates.
How to Apply
Interested candidates are requested to send their CV to the Principal Investigator (Dr. M. Bhanuchandra) via email (email@example.com) on or before September 13, 2018.
Last Date to Apply 13/09/2018
You Might Also Like
No comments found
error: Content is protected !!