Kindly Follow Us
Working as Project Assistant at CSIR-Central Food Technological Research Institute, Mysuru
- December 3, 2019
- Posted By : admin
- 0 Comment
CSIR – Central Food Technological Research Institute, Mysuru a constituent national laboratory of Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (CSIR), invites applications from eligible candidates for recruitment of 1 (One) position of Project Assistant Level-I, initially for a period of one year or till the project is over on a temporary contractual basis in the project entitled “Deciphering the mode of action of a sleep inducing seed oil-a potent and safe alternate to sleeping pills” (GAP-0566) funded by SERB, tenable at the Department of Lipid Science, CSIR-CFTRI, Mysuru, Karnataka
Vacancies 01 Post
Essential Qualification: First class in B.Pharm/M.Pharm with good academic records.
Emoluments: Rs.15, 000/- (Rupees Fifteen Thousand only) consolidated per month.
Desirable: Experience in handling experimental rodents is desirable.
Age: Not have exceeded 28 years
Terms and Conditions:
1. Candidates should not have exceeded 28 years of age as on 13.12.2019 i.e. the last date of receiving the applications. Age relaxation as applicable by Govt. of India rules for SC/ST/OBC and women candidates will be considered.
2. The engagement of PA-I is exclusively for the above mentioned research work.
3. The engagement will be contractual and on purely temporary basis for a maximum period of one year or co-terminus with the project, whichever is earlier.
4. The engagement under the externally funded project does not confer any right/ claim whatsoever either explicitly or implicitly on the appointee for regular appointment in CSIR-CFTRI, against any post or otherwise under any legal conditions precedent.
5. Performance of the PA-I will be reviewed every six months. In case the performance is not satisfactory, the fellowship could be terminated with one month’s notice or one month’s stipend in lieu thereof.
6. No TA/DA will be given to the candidates for attending the interview.
7. If already the candidate is working in CSIR-CFTRI “No objection certificate” from the PI is mandatory at the time of interview.
Selection Procedure: Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may send their application form and complete Bio – data with e-mail address/contact phone number along with attested copies of the necessary certificates in support of date of birth, caste, qualification/experience etc., as hard copy to Dr. Malathi Srinivasan, Senior Principal Scientist, Department of Lipid Science, CSIR-CFTRI Mysuru–570 020, Karnataka (email: firstname.lastname@example.org) on or before 13.12.2019. Application format can be downloaded from the website https://www.cftri.res.in Applications received after the due date (13.12.2019) will be rejected. The short-listed candidates will be informed about the date of interview and the venue through e-mail/post. Applications incomplete in any of the above respects or lacking relevant documents mentioned above are liable to be rejected.
ADVERTISEMENT NO. REC.118/2019
Last Date: 13th December 2019
You Might Also Like
No comments found
error: Content is protected !!