Kindly Follow Us
Working as Project Assistant at National Chemical Laboratory, Pune
- September 20, 2019
- Posted By : admin
- 0 Comment
NCL announced to hire candidates who completed M.Pharma for the position of Project Assistant.
Vacancies 01 Post
1. Sub: Filling up of one position for engagement as a Project Assistant (PA-II) under the sponsored project taken up in the Lab.
2. Title of the Project: CSIR Sickle Cell Anaemia Mission.
3. Minimum prescribed educational Qualifications: M. Pharm. with minimum 55% marks
4. Desirable experience, if any: Preference will be given to the candidates with relevant experience in the area of crystal polymorphism and pharmaceutical cocrystals
5. Job requirement: To carry out the polymorph screening, development of the multi-component crystals of Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients and their characterization using relevant solid-state characterization techniques.
Selection Procedure: The shortlisted candidates will be required to appear for an interview before the Selection Committee in CMC meeting room (CMC Building), the first floor, Of the Laboratory at 10.00 a.m. on 27-September-2019. No interview call letter will be issued separately.
How to Apply: 1. The application only through email to Dr. Rajesh G. Gonnade (email@example.com) in the specified format. The subject of the email while applying for the position should read “Application for PA-II position.” The format is attached at the end of this advertisement. Please restrict to only one page. The hard copy of the application will not be considered.
2. Prepare the application in a given format and scan it. We should receive only one PDF file as an attachment in the given format: only resume, or CV without the application in the prescribed format will not be accepted. Original certificates/mark-list and one copy to be produced at the time of interview. The email application should reach on or before 23-09-2019. Late applications will not be considered.
Last Date- 23rd September 2019
You Might Also Like
No comments found
error: Content is protected !!