Name of the post: Project Assistant (Research Assistant-Pharmacist)
Essential qualification: Graduate in Pharmacy/Pharmaceutical Science from a recognized university with three years work experience from a recognized institution or Master’s degree in Pharmacy/Pharmaceutical Sciences.
Emoluments: Consolidated salary Rs.31,000/- p m
Duration: Initially for a period of six months.
Nature of duties: Drug dispensing and drug accountability.
Instructions to the Candidates
1. Bring the filled in application with one set of photocopy of qualification and experience and other testimonials. Candidate should submit all certificates / testimonials in original for verification. Candidates who fail to bring the Original Certificates for written test / Interview will not be considered.
2. Age relaxation is admissible in respect of SC/ST/OBC candidates, Retrenched Govement Employees, Departmental Candidates (including projects) and Ex-Servicemen in accordance with the instructions issued by the Central Govement from time to time. Age concession to the extent of service rendered in other research projects will also be admissible for experienced and skilled persons.
3. Experience certificate should clearly state the nature of work during the period of employment. No-Objection Certificate from the current employer (forGovt./AB/PSU Servants only).
4. All posts are Contractual for the duration offered. The appointment may be renewed after every specific period of time subject to satisfactory performance and project requirement.
5. The incumbents selected will have no claim for regular appointments under NIRT/ICMR or continuation of his/her services in any other project.
6. TA/DA will not be paid by NIRT for attending the written test/ interview.
7. The Director, ICMR-NIRT reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of posts or cancel the recruitment or re-advertise the posts, without assigning any reasons thereof, no further correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
8. Any further information may be downloaded from ICMR-NIRT website which will be updated from time to time.
9. Date of Walk-in Interview may be changed due to administrative reasons, hence, candidates are advised to check website before appearing Walk-in Interview.
Walk in Address: National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis, No.1, Mayor Sathyamoorthy Road, Chetpet, Chennai – 600 031.
Selection Procedure: Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply: Interested candidates fulfilling the required qualification may download the prescribed application form from the website www.nirt.res.in,www.icmr.nic.in and walk-in on the date and time mentioned above, i.e at National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis, 1 Mayor Sathyamoorthy Road, Chetpet, Chennai 600 031 to attend the walk-in-written test/interview at the venue mentioned above. The filled-in application along with self-attested copies of all credentials in support of educational qualifications, age, caste/community and affixing a colour passport size photograph on the application form should be carried with while reporting for walkin. Original Certificates of all these credentials should also be carried with for verification.
Walk in Date: 10th march 2020