Kindly Follow Us
Working as Project Assistant at National Institute Of Immunology, New Delhi
- December 2, 2019
- Posted By : admin
- 0 Comment
Post Details: Project Assistant
No .of .Vacancy : 02 Post
Name of the project: “Plasma fractionation process for production of albumin, immunoglobulin and other products for therapeutic uses” funded by BIRAC
Duration of the Project: Tenable till-18.02.2020
Educational Qualifications: Graduation in Engineering/Medicine/Pharma or Graduation in Science with minimum of one year experience.
Job description: Protein over expression in bacterial syst purification using chromatographic techniques, biochemical characterization, and structure based inhibitor design.
Emoluments: Rs. 22,000/- per month (Consolidated)
Address: National Institute Of Immunology Aruna Asaf Ali Marg New Delhi
General Terms and Conditions
1. The candidates selected for the above posts will be on contract for one year or tillduration of the project whichever is shorter, at a time.
2. No hostel/ housing facility will be provided.
3. Applicants may clearly mention the category they belong to i.e. SC/ST/OBC/PH andattach documentary proof of the same.
4. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview, if called for.
5. Aart from sending application in the prescribed format given below, candidates shouldsend complete Curriculum Vitae along with the names of three referees. Curriculum Vitaeshould contain details of the experimental expertise and list of publications.
6. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
Selection Procedure: Only Short listed candidates will be called for interview
How to Apply: Interested candidates may apply directly, STRICTLY IN THE PRESCRIBED FORMAT GIVEN BELOW, through E-mail, to the Investigator of the project, clearly indicating the name of the project along with their complete C.V., E-mail-ID, fax numbers, telephone numbers. Only Short listed candidates will be called for interview and they required to submit attested copies of all their certificates and a Demand Draft of Rs 100/- drawn on Canara Bank or Indian Bank payable at Delhi/New Delhi in favour of the Director, NII (SC/ST/PH and Women candidates are exempted from payment of fees) subject to submission of documentary proof), at the time of interview.
Last Date: 15th December, 2019
You Might Also Like
No comments found
error: Content is protected !!