Kindly Follow Us
Working as Project Assistant II at CSIR-Central Salt and Marine Chemicals Research Institute
- July 24, 2018
- Posted By : admin
- 0 Comment
Project Assistant II
Vacancies 01 Post
Experience 0 – 2 year
Other Qualification Details:
1. Posts & Salary: Project Assistant (PA-II): One – Consolidated Rs. 25000 per month
2 .Qualifications: M. Pharmacy / M. S. (Natural Products / Pharmacognosy / Phytochemistry) Or M. Sc. (Chemistry / Microbiology) with at least 55% marks
3. Job requirements: The selected candidate will work on the DST-SERB funded project entitled “Studies on macrolide antibiotics: Application of genetic approaches for drug discovery” and has an opportunity to be registered for Ph. D. program upon fulfiling required criterion. Selected candidate is expected to prepare microbial extracts, carry out bioassay-guided fractionation to isolate pure compounds employing chromatographic methods & determine their structures using advanced NMR and MS techniques.
4. Duration: Initially the selection will be made for one year and will be extendable based on performance of the candidate to the maximum duration of 3 years.
Age: The upper age limit is 30 years as on 30/07/2018 which is relaxable in case of candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes/Scheduled Tribes, OBC, woman and physically handicapped applicants as per CSIR rules.
1. Original Certificates(s), Mark sheet(s) (Degree.) of the educational qualifications, certificate in support of the date of birth etc. mentioned by you in your application.
2. Original Experience Certificates, Testimonials, Papers, etc.
3. In case you are employed in a Government/Semi-Government or Autonomous Organization, you should bring with you a No Objection
CSIR-Central Salt and Marine Chemicals Research Institute, G. B. Marg, Bhavnagar-364002
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply
Application form can be downloaded from www.csmcri.res.in. Interested candidates may submit their applications through email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Application package should be a single PDF file consisting of application form, recent CV, certificates supporting educational qualifications and experience, and publications if any. Interested candidates are requested to appear before the Selection Committee for written test and interview at CSIR-Central Salt and Marine Chemicals Research Institute, G. B. Marg, Bhavnagar-364002 (Gujarat) on 30-07-2018 (Monday) at 10.00 AM.
You Might Also Like
No comments found
error: Content is protected !!