Kindly Follow Us
Working as Project Assistant II at National Chemical Laboratory, Pune
- August 26, 2019
- Posted By : admin
- 0 Comment
National Chemical Laboratory announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed M.Sc, M.Pharma for the position of Project Assistant II.
Project Assistant II
Vacancies 01 Post
1. Title of the Project: Materials Characterization
2. Consolidated fixed emoluments per month: Rs. 25,000/-
3. Minimum prescribed educational Qualifications:M. Pharm, from a recognized University with minimum 55% of marks (aggregate)
4. Desirable experience, if any: Experience in handling HPLC and Mass Spectrometers
5. Job requirement: Materials Characterization by Mass spectrometry
Age: 30 years
Address: The Head, Center for Material Characterization (Kind Attn: Dr. B. Santhakumari) CSIR-NationaI Chemical Laboratory, Pune – 411 008
Selection Procedure: Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply
1. Applications giving full particulars in the following format along with two copies of recent passport size photograph and attested copies Of testimonials may kindly be submitted: (1) Name of the applicant, (2) Date of Birth, (3) Whether belonging to SC/ST/OBC (Original Caste/Comrnunity Certificate issued by competent authorities to be produced at the time of interview in support of the claim). (4) Educational Qualification (furnish details commencing from SSC), (5) Experience indicating full details, (6) Address for communication, (7) any close relation” working in NCL, if yes, give details. (8) Telephone No.. (9) Email address (10) Signature (on application & Biodata).
2. The application with the above information duly signed together with photo-copies of relevant certificates/testimonials should be addressed to: The Head, Center for Material Characterization (Kind Attn: Dr. B. Santhakumari) CSIR-NationaI Chemical Laboratory, Pune – 411 008, so as to reach on or before 06/09/2018.
3. The candidates short listed by the Screening Committee to be called for interview would be notified on the Website/Reception Notice Board on 09/09/2018 after llam or the candidates may ascertain the information by contacting the following telephone No. 020 2590 2296/2641 The short listed candidates will be required to appear for an interview before the Selection Committee at Conference Room, Center for Material Characterization, ISt Floor, Room No. 1727 at 10.00am on 11/09/2018. No interview cell letter will be issued separately.
Last Date- 11th September 2019
You Might Also Like
No comments found
error: Content is protected !!