Kindly Follow Us
Working as Project Assistant II at National Chemical Laboratory, Pune
- May 9, 2019
- Posted By : admin
- 0 Comment
National Chemical Laboratory announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed M.Pharma for the position of Project Assistant II.
Project Assistant II
Vacancies 01 Post
1. Essential Qualifications: Candidates with M.Sc /B.Tech/M.Pharm in Biochemistry/Microbiology/Life Sciences and related areas from recognized university with minimum 55% marks.
2. Desirable: The candidate should have experience in omics technology such as proteomics, metabolomic, bio-informatics preference will be given to the candidates with experience in R/Pearl Languages.
3. Project Title: Global perspective of transcriptome, proteome and metabolome of root-knot nematode effectors conferring host specificity and host response to them during disease development.
4. Consolidated emoluments: Rs. 25000/pm
Age: 30 Years.
Selection Procedure: Based on the qualification, experience and performance in the interview, the candidate will be appointed as Project Assistant.
How to Apply: 1. The application in the prescribed Proforma (enclosed here with) duly completed and signed together with photo-copies of relevant certificates/testimonials & photograph should be addressed to: The Head, Biochemical Sciences Division (Attn to Dr.Ashok Giri CSIR-National Chemical Laboratory, Pune 411008, & submitted so as to reach the office on or beföre 20/05/2019.
2. The candidates recommended by the Screening Committee to be called for written test / interview would be notified on the Divisional Notice Board on 22/05/2019. The short listed candidates will be required to appear for an interview before the Selection Committee in Conference room, Biochemical Sciences Division of the Laboratory at 10.00 am on 24/05/2019. No interview call letter will be issued separately. No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing for the interview. Selected candidates will have to join duty immediately on receipt of the offer of engagement.
Last Date : 20th May 2019
You Might Also Like
No comments found
error: Content is protected !!