Kindly Follow Us
Working as Project Assistant/JRF at CSIR-Central Drug Research Institute, Lucknow
- July 20, 2019
- Posted By : admin
- 0 Comment
Project JRF One (01)
a. Qualificvation : M.Pharm (Pharmacology) OR MS (Pharm) (Pharmacology)
b. Desrable :Pharmacology; in vitro, ex vivo, in vivo studies; Cellular & Molecular biology
c. Pay : Rs. 25,000+ 20% HRA p.m.
d. Title of the project : DBT (GAP0263) “Regulation of pancreastatin to control the energy homeostatis in diabetes.” Tenure upto – 29.12.2020
JRF (Project) One (01)
a. Qualificvation : M.Pharm in Natural Products
b. Desrable : GATE/GPAT
c. Pay : ((Rs.25000/- for 1st & 2nd year & Rs. 28,000/- for 3 rd year) + 20% HRA p.m
d. Title of the project :DBT (GAP0311) “Screening of Phytochemical and Bioactive compounds against human pathogenic bacteria from some selected indigenous medicinal plants of Arunachal Pradesh, India.” Tenure upto-10.01.2022
Project Assistant-III One (01)
a. Qualificvation : M.Pharm / MS (Pharm) with 55% marks
b. Desrable : Experience in HPLC, LC-MS/MS and animal studies
c. Pay : Rs. 28,000+20% HRA p.m
d. Title of the project : CSIR (HCP0010) “CSIR Phytopharmaceutical Mission.” Tenure upto – 31.03.2020
Age: 30-35 years.
Venue: CSIR-Central Drug Research Institute, B.S. 10/1, Sector 10, Jankipuram Extension, Sitapur Road, Lucknow-226031
1. Age relaxation will be admissible to SC/ST/OBC/PWD & Women candidates as per CSIR/Funding Agency Guidelines.
2. Suitable Candidates may be empaneled for future requirement if any, under different projects.
3. The date for determining age/qualification and experience shall be the date of interview.
4. The above positions are purely temporary and co-terminus with the aforementioned projects. The engagement in these projects will not confer any right implicit or explicit on the candidate for consideration for regularization against any CSIR/CDRI post(s).
5. The number of positions against the various projects can vary at the time of selection depending on the requirement of the institute.
6. Extension beyond two years / movement from one level to next shall be subject to performance review by a committee appointed by Director.
7. No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates for attending the interview.
1. Written Test
2. Walk In Interview.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates are required to report for the Interview at 9:00 A.M on 30.07.2019. Candidates reporting after 10:00 A.M will not be entertained. The eligible candidates may appear before the Selection Committee for interview on the date and time mentioned above at CSIR-Central Drug Research Institute, B.S. 10/1, Sector 10, Jankipuram Extension, Sitapur Road, Lucknow-226031. Eligible candidates must bring with them a duly filled application (which can be downloaded from our website www.cdri.res.in), with original & attested copies of mark sheets/certificates etc. along with a recent passport size photograph.
Walk in Date- 30th July 2019
You Might Also Like
No comments found
error: Content is protected !!