Kindly Follow Us
Working as Project Consultant at CSIR-CCMB
- February 16, 2019
- Posted By : admin
- 0 Comment
Name of Post: Project Consultant
No. of Posts: 01
Upper age limit: 40 years.
Fellowship: Rs. 75,000/- per month fixed
- MSc in (Medical Biotechnology/ Biotech/ Biochemistry/ Microbiology/ Life Sciences)/
- B Tech Biomedical Engineering in Sickle Cell Anaemia related work/ Molecular Diagnosis/Molecular Genetics/
- M Sc (Biological Sciences + PhD+ 2 years’ experience in Pre-Natal Diagnosis Sickle Cell Anemia related work/Molecular Diagnosis.
Desirable Qualifications: Experience in Sickle Cell Research/Molecular Genetics & Computer Science knowledge.
Job Specification: As directed by Principal Investigator
Name of Post: Clinical Counselor
No. of Posts: 01
Upper age limit: 30 years.
Fellowship: Rs. 25,000/- per month plus 20 percent HRA
Essential Qualification: MSc in Biology/Medical Biotechnology/Bio-Medical Engg. +1 Year Experience in Sickle Cell related work/Molecular Diagnosis/Pre-Natal Diagnosis/ Karyotyping.
Desirable Qualifications: MSc in Medical Biotechnology/Biochemistry+ Diploma in Genetics.
General information and conditions:
- Preference will be given to the candidates with knowledge/ communication skills in Hindi and Chhattisgarhi dialect as candidates are needed to work in Chhattisgarh.
- Positions are purely temporary & on a contract basis and can be co-terminus together with the project’s tenure.
- Eligible candidates are expected to submit applications online.
- The age relaxation of 5 years for statutory groups as well as women.
- Selection of the candidates will be based on an initial screening based on qualifications as specified in the advertising/experience specified in the advertisement, the candidates to the nature of the research project. Shortlisted candidates will be called for interview and based on the recommendations of the Selection Committee in interview applicants will be empanelled and appointed. The pool of selected candidates will be valid for a maximum period of one year.
- Empanelment doesn’t provide automatic guarantee of engagement.
- Candidates that have completed their degree with requisite educational qualifications only need to apply.
- The engagement under project does not confer any right/claim whatsoever, either explicitly or implicitly on the appointee for regular appointment in CSIR/CCMB, against any post or otherwise under any legal conditions or precedent.
- All of the communication regarding the call for the interview will be only through electronic mode (through E-mail/mobile)
- No TA/DA will be paid to the candidate for appearing for the written test/interview.
- The terms and conditions of engagement of project staff may be amended from time to time.
- The initial tenure of project staff is going to be for a single year and can be extended farther after reviewing of performance/work by Principal Investigator duration for which project staff could be engaged in various projects taken together, will be 3 years.
- The performance of project staff could be reviewed periodically so that candidates not found up to the mark, might be terminated.
- All qualification & experiences need to from Govt. /Govt. recognized Institute.
- Project staff will be entitled to a single day’s leave for each completed month’s service.
- However, in extraordinary circumstances Principal Investigator of the project and/or
- Director, CSIR-CCMB may provide relaxation in the rules considering the exigency.
Last Date : 17.02.2019
You Might Also Like
No comments found
error: Content is protected !!