Kindly Follow Us
Working as Pharmacist at Nagaland University
- October 16, 2018
- Posted By : admin
- 0 Comment
Nagaland University announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed 10TH, 12TH, Diploma, Any Post Graduate, LLM for the position of Pharmacist,
Vacancies 01 Post
Salary Rs. 35,400 – Rs. 1,12,400/- Per Month
Experience 5 – 7 years
Other Qualification Details:
i. HSSLC (10+2) Science.
ii. Diploma in Pharmacology registered under pharmacy Council of India, having 5 years and 2 years experience as Junior Pharmacist and Pharmacist respectively.
2. Desirable: Bachelor of Pharmacology
Age: 30 Years
Application Fee: Application fee (excluding bank charges) of Rs.500/- (General Category) and Rs.250/- (SC/ST/OBC/ category) (Non-Refundable) must be deposited
Terms and conditions
1. Applicants must apply on prescribed form available on website. Applications received in any other form than prescribed form will be rejected.
2. The envelope containing the application form must indicate the name of the post, advertisement No. and date of advertisement on the top of the envelop.
3. Applicants serving in Government/Semi-Government organizations/Public Sector Undertakings/ Autonomous Bodies must send their applications “Through Proper Channel”. The applications received without the recommendations of the employers will not be considered. However, an advance copy of application may be sent followed by the original application through proper channel.
4. Separate application along with application fee should be submitted for each post applied for.
5. Self Attested copies of Mark Sheets, Birth Certificate, Educational Certificates, and Experience Celtificates etc. must be attached to the application. Incomplete applications or without relevant supponing enclosures will be out rightly rejected.
Nagaland University, Meriema, Nagaland 797004
Selection Process Will be based on Written Test and Interview.
How to Apply
Complete applications may be sent in the prescribed proforma to the, “Recruitment Cell (Establishment Section — I), Nagaland University, Headquarters: Lumami, P.O: Lumami, Pin-798627, District: Zunheboto, Nagaland.The application form can be downloaded from the Nagaland University website www.nagalanduniversity.ac.in. The last date of receipt of application is 16th November 2018.
Last Date to Apply 16/11/2018
You Might Also Like
No comments found
error: Content is protected !!