Kindly Follow Us
Working as Project Scientist at Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur
- August 2, 2019
- Posted By : admin
- 0 Comment
Vacancies 01 Post
1. Title of the project: Developing Bone Active Molecule Functionalized Biomaterials For Prevention/ Treatment Of Osteoporotic Fractures.
2. Project position: Project Scientist (One)
3. Qualification: Ph.D. or M.Sc/M.Tech/M.Pharma/MS/MDS + 5yrs experience in Biological Sciences /Life Sciences/Microbiology /Biochemistry /Biotechnology /Pharmacy /Biomedical Sciences /Dental Sciences/ Physical and Chemical Sciences
4. Desirable Qualification: Candidates with proven experience of working in applied biomedical research in an interdisciplinary research domain of biomaterials, Physics, cell biology, tissue engineering, stem cell technology, drug delivery, etc. Candidates having worked in the area of musculoskeletal research having hands on experience with biomaterial synthesis, molecular techniques and expertise in animal handling and surgery to create defect models will be given preference. Candidates are expected to work in a multidisciplinary research area and may need to have research visits to Sweden to work in clinical research team. The entire project is work intensive and depends on high level of technical skills.
5. Duration: The project position is initially for one year and based on the performance will be extended further until duration of the project.
Selection Procedure: Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply: Application on plain paper, along with the complete bio-data may be sent to the undersigned by post or e-mail latest by 7th August 2019.
Address: Dr. Ashok Kumar Professor Department of Biological Sciences and Bioengineering Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur, Kanpur -208016, UP
You Might Also Like
No comments found
error: Content is protected !!