Job Title: Project Technician- III (Pharmacist)
No.of posts: 01
Eligibility: 2 year’s diploma in Pharmacy. Pharm D, B Pharm
• The Pharmacist will be responsible for cost calculation of a drugs mentioned in data extraction sheet.
• Collection and entry of treatment data and calculation of antibiotic consumption index.
Salary: Rs. 18,000/-
Terms: The position is purely temporary. However, the appointment can be terminated any time even before the end of the duration of contract period due to any reason. In case of such premature termination, the candidate can leave the job by giving one month’s notice or one month’s salary in lieu of the same.
• Applications for all the posts have to be filled online by clicking the link given below and submitted on or before 29.11.2019
• Eligibility to appear for the written test will be communicated by mail to the candidates by 1 st December. Only those who are eligible need to appear for the written test on 9.12.2019 at 10.00 AM in the Department of Pharmacology, Third floor, Institute Block, JIPMER.
• Those appearing for the written test must bring the filled application form (Annexure-I) along with the necessary certificates
• For the interview, the candidates should bring with them the duly filled application form (Annexure-I), with all relevant original documents and a photocopy of the self-attested documents.
• Written test will be conducted with single response multiple-choice questions (25 nos) in the topic related to the project. 4 marks will be given for the correct answer and no marks will be given for wrong answers. This will be followed by an interview of the eligible candidates who have scored 50% or more in the written test. Based on written test marks (85%) and interview marks (15%) the first rank candidate will be selected for the post.
How To Apply: The Written Test and Interview will be held on 9-12-2019(Monday) for the positions mentioned above at 10.00 AM in Dept. of Pharmacology, III Floor, Institute Block, JIPMER, Puducherry –The candidates are expected to be present in the venue by 9.00 am for verification of certificates. Applicants will not be entertained after 10.00 A.M. under any circumstances.
Last Date- 09th December 2019