Kindly Follow Us
Working as Research Assistant at ICMR-NIRRH, Mumbai
- October 3, 2019
- Posted By : admin
- 0 Comment
Vacancies 01 Post
Essential Qualification : Graduate in Pharmacy from a recognized university/ Institute with 03 years work experience from a recognized Institute or Master’s degree in Pharmacy.
Title of project : “Evaluation of Drug Utilization Patterns among Elderly Patients” funded by Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR).
Desirable Qualification: Experience in research relevant studies.
Stipend : Rs. 31,000 per month.
Duration : One year.
Age: 30 years
1. Qualification/ degree should be from a reputed Institution/ University.
2. Mere fulfilling the essential qualification/ experience does not guarantee for selection.
3. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
4. No TA/ DA will be paid either for attending the interview or joining the post.
5. Persons already in regular time scale service under any Government Department / Organizations are not eligible.
6. Written test in the subject area will be held, if required, to shortlist candidates for the interview on the same day depending upon the number of candidates.
7. The Director and appointing authority has the right to accept/ reject any application without assigning any reason and no correspondence in this matter will be entertained.
8. Please give the details of two responsible person of your locality or two references to whom you are known.
Venue: ICMR-NationaI Institute for Research in Reproductive Health, Indian Council of Medical Research, Jehangir Merwanji Street, Parel, Mumbai 400012.
Selection Procedure: Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply: Candidates must bring along with them all the relevant documents in original and one set of attested photocopies of the same and one passport size recent colour photograph. Applications are invited through Walk-in-Interview on 15th October, 2019 between 09:00 hrs. A.M. to 11:00 hrs. A.M. for the following vacancy under Non-lnstitutional ad-hoc project.
You Might Also Like
No comments found
error: Content is protected !!