Kindly Follow Us
Working as Research Associate at Mizoram University, Aizawl
- July 25, 2019
- Posted By : admin
- 0 Comment
MZU announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed M.Phil/Ph.D, MS/MD, MVSC, M.Pharma, M.E/M.Tech for the position of Research Associate.
Vacancies 03 Posts
Salary Rs. 36,000 – Rs. 47,000/-Per Month
Research Associate (RA) – One (01) post, Pre revised :
1. Emoluments : Rs.36, 000/- pm plus 10 % HRA). Pre revised, likely to be revised.
2. Project title : Isolation of Antimicrobial Compounds from Plant Associated Endophytic Actinobacteria with a focus on Natural Product Biosynthetic Genes.
3. Eligibility : Ph. D degree in Biotechnology/ Microbiology/ Chemistry/ pharmacy having publications related to the project in reputed journals. Candidates who have submitted their Ph. D degree can also apply.
4. Desirable : Having experience in microbial secondary metabolites production/ handling of endophytic microorganisms will be given preference.
5. Duration : Project duration is till May 2020.
Research Associate (RA) – Two (02) posts, Revised :
1. Emolument : Rs.47,000/- pm plus 8% HRA: Revised.
2. Project title : Bacterial endophytes as feasible viricides for biocontrol of prevalent potato and tomato viruses (Indo-Russia).
3. Eligibility : Ph.D/ MD/ MS/ MDS or equivalent degree or having 3 years of research, teaching and design and development experience after MV Sc/ M.Pharma/ ME/ M. Tech with at least one paper published in SCI journal.
4. Desirable : Having experience in plant virus handling/microbial secondary metabolites production/ handling of endophytic microorganisms will be given preference.
5. Duration : Project duration is till July 2023.
Venue: Mizoram University, Tanhril, Aizawl 796004, Mizoram.
Selection Procedure: Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply: 1. Candidates having strong interest and dedication towards the objectives of the project and who will work at least till May 2020 for DBT project and at least till July 2021 (two years) for DST project need to apply.
2. The walk in interview will be on 9th August 2019. Applications, neatly typed on plain paper along with attested photocopies of mark sheets and certificates should be submitted on the date of the walk in interview. All the Original certificates should be produced for verification at the time of interview. No TA and DA will be paid for appearing in the walk-in interview.
Walk in Date- 09th August 2019
You Might Also Like
No comments found
error: Content is protected !!