Kindly Follow Us
Working as Research Associate at National Institute of Immunology, Delhi
- August 28, 2019
- Posted By : admin
- 0 Comment
NII announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed M.Pharma, M.Phil/Ph.D for the position of Research Associate.
Vacancies 01 Post
1. Name of the project : “Plasma fractionation process for production of albumin, immunoglobulin and other products for therapeutic uses” funded by BIRAC.
2. Duration of the Project : Tenable till-18.02.2020.
3. Educational Qualifications : Ph.D/M.Pharm having three years research experience in protein purification and characterization of bio-pharmaceuticals process development.
4. Job description : Protein over-expression in bacterial system, purification using chromatographic techniques and biochemical characterization; structure-based inhibitor design.
5. Emoluments : The selected candidates will draw consolidated emoluments as per Institute rules, depending upon qualifications & experience Rs. 49,000/- per month consolidated plus 24% HRA (As per DST OM dated 30.01.2019).
Application Fee: Rs. 100
1. The candidates selected for the above posts will be on contract for one year or duration of the project whichever is shorter, at a time.
2. No hostel/ housing facility will be provided.
3. Applicants may clearly mention the category they belong to i.e. SC/ST/OBC/PH and attach documentary proof of the same.
4. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview, if called for.
5. Apart from sending application in the prescribed format given below, candidates should send complete Curriculum Vitae along with the names of three referees. Curriculum Vitae should contain details of the experimental expertise and list of publications.
6. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
Address: National Institute of Immunology, Aruna Asaf Ali Marg, Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi, Delhi 110067.
Selection Procedure: Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply: Interested candidates may apply directly, strictly in the prescribed format given below, through E-mail, to the Investigator of the project, clearly indicating the name of the project along with their complete C.V., E-mail-ID, fax numbers, telephone numbers. Only Short listed candidates will be called for interview and they required to submit attested copies of all their certificates and a Demand Draft of Rs 100/- drawn on Canara Bank or Indian Bank payable at Delhi/New Delhi in favour of the Director, NII (SC/ST/PH and Women candidates are exempted from payment of fees) subject to submission of documentary proof), at the time of interview. Last date of receipt of applications: 10th September, 2019.
Last Date- 10th September 2018
You Might Also Like
No comments found
error: Content is protected !!