Kindly Follow Us
Working as Research Associate at National Institute of Immunology, New Delhi
- June 4, 2019
- Posted By : admin
- 0 Comment
NII announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed M.Phil/Ph.D, M.Pharma, M.E/M.Tech for the position of Research Associate.
Vacancies 01 Post
Education Qualification Details:
1. Name of the project and Duration of the Project: “Centre for Excellence in vaccine delivery using biodegradable polymeric particles” funded by DBT.
2. Educational Qualifications: Research Associate: Ph.D. in Life Sciences/Pharmaceuticals or M. Pharm/M.Tech with three years of research experience having at least one research paper in science citation indexed (SCI) journal.
3. Emoluments: The selected candidates will draw consolidated emoluments as per Institute Rules, depending upon qualifications and experience.
4. Research Associate: Rs. 36,000/- to Rs. 40,000/- per month plus 30% HRA.
5. Job description and Desired Knowledge: Research Associate: Experience of animal immunization and vaccine development, nanoparticles based delivery system, evaluation of adjuvant activities of different formulations. Exposure to various immunological assays, large scale manufacturing of nanoparticles and their characterization will be an added advantage.
Address: National Institute of Immunology, New Delhi – 110067
General Terms and Conditions:
1. The candidates selected for the above posts will be on contract for one year or duration of the project whichever is shorter, at a time.
2. No hostel/ housing facility will be provided.
3. Applicants may clearly mention the category they belong to i.e. SC/ST/OBC/PH and attach documentary proof of the same.
4. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview if called for.
5. Apart from sending an application in the prescribed format given below, candidates should send complete Curriculum Vitae along with the names of three referees. Curriculum Vitae should contain details of the experimental expertise and list of publications.
6. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
Selection Procedure: Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply: Interested candidates may apply directly, STRICTLY IN THE PRESCRIBED FORMAT GIVEN BELOW, through e-mail, to the Investigator of the project, clearly indicating the name of the project along with their complete C.V., e-mail id, fax numbers, telephone numbers. Only Short listed candidates will be called for interview and they are required to submit attested copies of all their certificates and a Demand Draft of Rs 100/- drawn on Canara Bank or Indian Bank payable at Delhi/New Delhi in favour of the Director, NII (SC/ST/PH and Women candidates are exempted from payment of fees) subject to submission of documentary proof), at the time of interview.
Last Date: 10th June 2019
You Might Also Like
No comments found
error: Content is protected !!