Kindly Follow Us
Working as Research Officer (Veterinary Pharmacology) at Central Council for Research in Siddha
- March 15, 2018
- Posted By : admin
- 0 Comment
Position: Research Officer (Veterinary Pharmacology)
Vacancies: 1 Post
For the development of Siddha system of Medicine, Govt. of India, by bifurcating the erstwhile CCRAS, formed CCRS (Central Council for Research in Siddha) with its headquarters in Chennai and six Research Institutes/Units in four states namely, Tamil Nadu (Chennai, Mettur & Palayamkottai), Puducherry (Puducherry), New Delhi and Kerala (Thiruvananthapuram). Siddha is a science of holistic health emphasising both drug and diet for human health care.
Job Location: Chennai, Tamil Nadu
- M.V.Sc with specialization in Pharmacology from a recognized University/Institution.
- Three years experience in research/teaching after obtaining PG Degree (OR) Ph.D in Veterinary Pharmacology from a recognized University/ Institution.
Pay Scale (Salary): (PB3) Rs 15600 – 39100 +GP Rs.5400
How To Apply:
- Applicants are requested to read the instructions carefully before applying.
- For detailed description of education qualification, experience, other eligibility criteria and general information please visit website/pdf.
- The application form, complete in all respects and duly signed, should be sent in an envelope superscribed “Application for the post of ”, to: The Director General, Central Council for Research in Siddha, Ministry of AYUSH, SCRI Building, Anna Govt. Hospital Campus, Arumbakkam, Chennai – 600106
Last date of online application: 8.5.2018
Click Here for Job Details
Visit Employer Website
You Might Also Like
No comments found
error: Content is protected !!