i). Aadhar Card.
ii). Proof of Educational Qualifications.
iii). Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
iv). School Study Certificate
v). Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming exam fee exemption)
vi). No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
The following Certificates should be obtained from Govt. of Telangana State in prescribed proforma for the purpose of verification.
vii). Community Certificate (Issued in the name of candidate as S/o OR D/o)
viii) Non-Creamy Layer Certificate as per Form- VIIB / Creamy Layer Certificate as per FormVIIC vide Memo. No. 3009/BCW/OP/2001 Government of Telangana BC welfare Department Dt.18/12/2015.(Certificate issued in the name of candidate as S/o OR D/o)
ix) Certificate of Residence / Nativity (where the Candidates not studied in School / Private Study)
The following Certificate should be obtained from Competent Medical authority for the purpose of verification. (Which ever is applicable)
x). Certificate of Hearing Disability and Hearing Assessment
xi). Medical Certificate in respect of Orthopedically Handicapped Candidates
1) Candidates are directed to follow the Commission’s Website (www.tspsc.gov.in) regularly to Know the latest developments regarding the Recruitment, dates of Examination, calling of candidates for
verification of Certificates/ Interviews/ Results etc.
2) The candidates must note that his/her admission to the examination is strictly provisional. The mere fact that an Admission to the examination does not imply that his/her candidature has been finally
cleared by the Commission or that the entries made by the candidate in his/her application have been accepted by the Commission as true and correct. The candidates have to be found suitable after
verification of original certificates; and other eligibility criteria. The Applicants have to upload his/her scanned recent colour passport photo and signature to the Application Form. Failure to produce the
same photograph, if required, at the time of interview/ verification, may lead to disqualification. Hence the candidates are advised not to change their appearance till the recruitment process is complete.
3) The candidates are not allowed to bring any Electronic devices such as mobile / cellphones, Calculators, tablets, iPad, Bluetooth, pagers, watches to examination centre. Loaning and interchanging of articles among the candidates is not permitted in the examination hall and any form of malpractice will not be permitted in the exam hall.
4) The candidates are expected to behave in orderly and disciplined manner while writing the examination. If any candidate takes away Answer Sheet of OMR based examination, the candidature will be rejected and in case of impersonation/ disorder/ rowdy behaviour during Examination, necessary F.I.R. for this incident will be lodged with concerned Police Station, apart from disqualifying his / her candidature.
5) Candidates trying to use unfair means shall be disqualified from the selection. No correspondence whatsoever will be entertained from the candidates.
Selection will be based on Written Examination.
How to Apply
A) HOW TO UPLOAD THE APPLICATION FORM:
(i) The Applicants have to read the User Guide for Online Submission of Applications and then proceed further.
I Step: The Candidate has to visit the WEBSITE http://www.tspsc.gov.in and fill the OTR application if not registered earlier to obtain TSPSC ID. While filling the same, the candidates have to ensure that there are no mistakes in it. The Commission bears no responsibility for the mistakes, if any, made by the candidates.
II STEP: The candidates have to visit the website http://www.tspsc.gov.in to submit Application and Click on the Link with Notification Number and Name, provide TSPSC ID and Date of Birth to proceed further. Candidate has to verify the details fetched from various databases pertaining to qualification, caste, Aadhar etc, and displayed on the screen. If the displayed details are correct he/she has to click Yes on confirm button. If any details are not displayed or need to be changed, he/she should click No on confirm button. If details are not displayed a text box will open and candidate has to feed the details manually. Required documents have to be uploaded by clicking the upload button. In addition to the details obtained from OTR database, Notification specific details such as Examination Centre opted, required qualification, university details, eligibility and accepting declarations etc. are to be filled by the candidate. Preview and Edit facility is available to make changes and submit for proceeding to Next step of making online payment of fee.
III STEP:-Immediately on entering the above details, the applicant will get payment gateway of SBI ePay.
IV STEP:-The applicant should pay the prescribed fee as specified through any of the four modes of payment online. Separate instructions have to be followed for each mode of payment.
V STEP:-After payment of fee, the PDF Application will be generated which contains the particulars furnished by the candidates. The ID No in the PDF Application form has to be quoted for future reference/correspondence.
i) Candidate shall note that, the details available with OTR database at the time of submitting the application will be considered for the purpose of this notification. If, any changes are made by the candidate to OTR database at a later date will not be considered for the purpose of this Notification.
ii) Hand written/ Typed/ Photostat copies/ outside printed Application Form will not be accepted and liable for rejection.
iii) The applicants should be willing to serve anywhere in Telangana State.
iv) For any Technical problems related to Online submission and downloading of HallTickets please contact 040-23542185 or 040-23542187 (Call Time: 10.30 A.M to 1.00 P.M & 1.30 P.M to 5.30 P.M) or mail to email@example.com
i. Submission of ONLINE applications from Dt. 31/07/2018
ii. Last date for submission of ONLINE applications Dt. 30/08/2018.
iii. The payment of Fee will not be accepted after 11:59 P.M of last date for submission.
iv. Hall Tickets can be downloaded 07 days before commencement of Examination
Last Date to Apply 30/08/2018