Kindly Follow Us
Working as Scientist/Technical Officer at CSIR-IIIM Jammu
- November 14, 2019
- Posted By : admin
- 0 Comment
Vacancies 01 Post
Eligibility: Students who are currently persuing Master’ program (M.Sc./M.Pharma/M. Tech) or B. Tech/B. Pharma. (4 year) program or Integrated B. Tech – M. Tech/ M. Pharma (5 year) program are eligible to apply. Student who will completed their 2nd year of Masters Degree or 8th Semester of B. Tech. or 10th Semester of Five year Integrated B. Tech – M. Tech programme are not eligible to apply. Trainees will be admitted from Masters Degree/B. Pharma/B.Tech in Chemical Sciences (Medicinal Chemistry, Natural Product Chemistry and Bioorganic Chemistry and allied areas), Biosciences (Biotechnology, Biochemistry, Microbiology, Pharmacology, Pharmacy, Fermentation Technology and allied areas). Preference will be given to students of Masters Degree students interested in 6 months/one year training duration. Few trainees from engineering/B. Pharma stream (4 years professional Degree) will be accepted for shorter duration (Duration not less than 60 days)
One year duration Rs. 60,000/- +18% GST
Six Month duration Rs. 30,000/- +18% GST
Two months duration (For B.E/B. Tech only) Rs.10,000/- +18% GST
1 Completed Application Form
2 Marks Card and Diploma/degree Certificate of 12th Standard and Graduation
3 Marks Card of semesters cleared till April 2019.
4 Forwarding Letter from HoD/Registrar/Principal (in Original). Photocopy will not be accepted.
1. Nation-wide representation
2. Preference shall be given to students of Universities/Institutes. a) IIIM Jammu has MoU. b) Students from public funded Institutes.
3. Academic Record of 12th class, graduation and semesters cleared at masters level.
4. A few seats are reserved for the children of CSIR-IIIM employees.
How to Apply
1. Select list will be displayed on CSIR-IIIM website on 29th November 2019. (Separate letter would not be sent to selected candidates, applicants are advised to visit CSIR-IIIM, website regularly for update).Prospective trainees interested in applying for the training Program (December 2019 /January 2020) must submit application on-line by of before 25th November 2019, 5:00 PM. Web link for on-line application is https://training.iiim.res.in
2. Prospective trainees must submit hard copy of the applications along with requisite documents personally or through post. Incomplete application will be rejected without any notice.
3. Financial Support /Boarding/Lodging CSIR-IIIM will not provide any financial support and boarding/lodging. All the selected candidates are required to self-finance their stay at CSIR-IIIM Jammu.
4. The candidates are expected to make their own arrangement for stay in Jammu during the training period, though CSIR-IIIM may consider specific requests only from outstation students, especially girl students for shared accommodation in CSIR-IIIM housing facility depending upon the availability of the accommodation.
1. Last date of applications on https://training.iiim.res.in 25th November 2019.
2. Uploading of select list on IIIM, Jammu website 29th November 2019
3. (Please note that no separate letter would be sent from IIIM to the selected candidates) Date of join IIIM on or after 1st December 2019
You Might Also Like
No comments found
error: Content is protected !!