Kindly Follow Us
Working as Scientist/ Technical Supervisor at NIPER, Raebareli
- September 18, 2019
- Posted By : admin
- 0 Comment
NIPER Raebareli announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed M.Pharma for the position of Scientist/ Technical Supervisor Grade II.
Scientist/ Technical Supervisor Grade II
Vacancies – 02 Posts
Age: Maximum 35 years
1. Essential Qualification: M.Sc./ M.Pharm/ M.V.Sc from a recognized University/ Institute.
2. Experience: Two years of experience of research/ teaching in Central/ State Govt Organization/ University or research institution or Central/ State autonomous or other recognized institute of repute.
3. Desirable: Experience in maintaining animal house facility with sound knowledge of ethical practice for animal care and experimentation. Expertise in performing pharmacological / toxicological/ microbiological studies. Good knowledge of CPCSEA guideline. Experience in handling different bio-analytical / Spectroscopic instruments.
Application Fee: Applicants have to pay a non-refundable application fees of Rs.1000/- for posts having Pay Level 10 and above and Rs.500/- posts having Pay Level 9 and below. Persons from the SC, ST, PwBD, Ex- Servicemen and women categories are not required to pay application fee.
Address: Registrar, National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research (NIPER)- Raebareli, New Transit Campus, Ahmedpur-Kamlapur (Near CRPF Base Camp and Bijnor Chowki), PO: Mati, Sarojini Nagar, Lucknow – 226 002, Uttar Pradesh.
Selection Procedure: Written Test, Skill/Trade Test and interview.
How to Apply
1. Only the online applications with required uploaded enclosures will be accepted. Applicants should send ONE hard copy of the application on or before 11th November 2019 along with all self-attested testimonials, certificates and all supporting documents wherever required without which the application will not be considered. Applicants must produce original testimonials, certificates and other documents at the time of interview, if called. The envelope should be super scribed as Application for the Post of ________ Postal Address for sending the Application : I/c Registrar, National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research (NIPER)- Raebareli, New Transit Campus, Ahmedpur-Kamlapur (Near CRPF Base Camp and Bijnor Chowki), PO: Mati, Sarojini Nagar, Lucknow – 226 002, Uttar Pradesh.
2. Application once submitted cannot be altered/ resubmitted, under any circumstances. Further, no request with respect to making changes in any data/particulars entered by the candidate in the Online Application will be entertained, once the application is submitted successfully. Therefore, please keep all data/details ready before you start filling up the Application Online.
3. The Institute shall verify the antecedents and documents submitted by applicants at any time, at the time of appointment or during the tenure of service. In case, it is found that the Applicants have submitted fake documents or the Applicants have undesirable clandestine antecedents/background and have suppressed the material information, his/her services shall be liable to be terminated.
4. Incomplete Hard copy of application or those without relevant supporting documents (self-attested copies of Date of birth/ Degrees/ Certificates/ Mark sheets/ Experience Certificates/ documents, etc.) will be rejected. Applicants shall have to produce original testimonials at the time of Test / interview, failing which they will not be allowed to appear in Test / interview.
5. Candidates, who have obtained degrees or diplomas or certificates for various courses from any Institution declared fake/derecognized by the UGC/AICTE/PCI shall not be eligible for being considered for recruitment to the posts advertised. If this is detected at any stage during their service, their service will be terminated forthwith.
Last date- 11th November 2019
You Might Also Like
No comments found
error: Content is protected !!