1. Essential Qualification : M.Sc./ M.Pharm/ M.V.Sc from a recognized University/ Institute.
2. Experience : Two years of experience of research/teaching in Central State Govt. Organisations/ University or Research Institution or Central/ State autonomous or other recognised institute of repute.
3. Desirable : Experience in handling and data interpretation of high-end equipment like NMR, LC-MS, SEM are desirable. Experience in maintaining animal house facility with sound knowledge of ethical practices for animal care and experimentation. Expertise in performing pharmacological/ toxicological studies. Good knowledge of CPCSEA guidelines.
4. Period of Probation : Two years.
1. Relaxation of upper age limit for Departmental Candidates for all non-faculty positions is as per the Norms for appointment by Direct Recruitment.
2. The persons applying for more than one post must apply separately for each post (along with payment of prescribed fees for each post). Incomplete application in any respect will not be considered. It is advised that the Applications to the Institute may be sent well in advance without waiting for the last date to avoid postal delay or any delay due to other unforeseen events or circumstances. The Institute will not be responsible for any postal delay at any stage.
3. The person with Degree of Disability of 40% and above are eligible for applying for the PwBD. Proof to this effect, must be enclosed with the application as per Annexure – IV-I, IV-II, IV-III (which ever applicable) without which the application will be treated as ‘General (unreserved)’. Ex-service men may use annexure – V.
4. The applicants serving in Govt./Semi-Govt./PSUs/Autonomous organization must send their application (in the prescribed format) along with the relevant documents “Through Proper Channel”. In case the applicants are in service and delay is expected in getting endorsement of the employer concerned on the original application, the applicants may submit an advance copy of the application along with all enclosures directly (with or without the employer’s endorsement on the advance copy). The candidates should submit original application through proper channel by the last date mentioned in this employment notification, the applicants will have to submit a ‘NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE’ along with Vigilance Clearance Certificate in a sealed cover from his/her employer to the Institute at the time of interview. The candidates are required to send advance copies of their applications but their candidature shall only be considered if their applications are received through proper channel within 10 days after the closing date for receipt of applications (Annexure-VI).
5. Canvassing in any form on behalf of or by any applicant will disqualify him/her from being considered for post. All the appointees including the in-service candidates shall be governed by the New Pension Scheme (NPS) introduced by Govt. of India. Appointments under Direct Recruitment are regular in nature with a probation period as per the norms of the institute and the same shall be confirmed depending upon satisfactory performance of the incumbent.
6. The Institute reserves the right to: (a) Withdraw the advertisement either partly or wholly at any time without assigning any reason to this effect. (b) Fill or not to fill up some or all the posts advertised for any reasons whatsoever (c) Increase/decrease the number of posts without giving any reason. (d) Any edition/deletion and changes in matter of terms and conditions given in this notification of recruitment. (e) Hold Written Test, Skill/Trade Test, Presentation and/or Interview for selection, whenever circumstances so warrant;
7. Applicants have to pay a non-refundable application fees of Rs.1000/- for posts having Pay Level 10 and above and Rs.500/- posts having Pay Level 9 and below. Persons from the SC, ST, PwBD, ExServicemen and women categories are not required to pay application fee. Submission of the application form and payment of fee should be done only through the online process. Please visit Institute’s website (www.niperhyd.ac.in / www.niperhyd.edu.in) for the same. After submission of application and payment of fee, a PDF will be generated of the completed form and fees receipt. Applicants are required to print hard copies of application form and fee receipt, sign and send the same along with all self-attested relevant supporting documents by post to: I/c Registrar, National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research (NIPER), Adjacent to I.D.P.L Factory, Balanagar, Hyderabad – 500 037, Telangana State, India.
8. Any corrigendum/addendum pertaining to this advertisement, the same shall be published on the Institute’s website only. Accordingly, all applicants in their own interests are advised to regularly visit the Institute’s website www.niperhyd.ac.in / www.niperhyd.edu.in. They should also regularly check their email account for updates.
9. After joining the service of the Institute, the persons will have to abide by the Rules, Regulations, Ordinances, Statutes and Act of the Institute applicable from time to time. He/She may be assigned any duty within or outside the Institute depending upon the exigency of the work.
10. No person shall be recruited unless he/she is in good mental and physical health and free from any physical defect that is likely to interfere with the efficient performance of his official duties. Candidates who are finally approved for the appointment to the institute, he/she shall produce Medical Certificate from an authorized Government Medical Officer at the time of joining the Institute.
1. Date of Commencement for Online Application : 30/08/2019 from 10:00 am.
2. Last date for Online Application and Payment of Fees : 27/09/2019 by 6:00 pm.
3. Last date for receipt of filled application along with all enclosures at NIPER – Hyderabad : 07/10/2019.
1. Written Test
2. Skill/ Trade Test
How to Apply
1. Only the online applications with required uploaded enclosures will be accepted. Applicants should send ONE hard copy of the application on or before 07th October 2019 along with all self-attested testimonials, certificates and all supporting documents wherever required without which the application will not be considered. Applicants must produce original testimonials, certificates and other documents at the time of interview, if called. The envelope should be super scribed as Application for thePost of _________Postal Address for sending the Application: I/c Registrar, National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research (NIPER), Adjacent to I.D.P.L Factory, Balanagar, Hyderabad – 500 037, Telangana State, India.
2. Applicants are advised to ensure before applying that they possess essential qualification and experience for the post. The Experience and Qualification will be reckoned as on the last date for submission of application. No updating of qualification and experience will be entertained after the last date. Mere fulfilment of minimum qualifications and experience does not entitle any candidate to receive call letter and the decision of the NIPER Hyderabad shall be final.
3. Application once submitted cannot be altered/ resubmitted, under any circumstances. Further, no request with respect to making changes in any data/ particulars entered by the candidate in the Online Application will be entertained, once the application is submitted successfully. Therefore, please keep all data/details ready before you start filling up the Application Online.
4. The persons applying for more than one post must apply separately for each post (along with payment of prescribed fees for each post). Incomplete application in any respect will not be considered. The Institute shall verify the antecedents and documents submitted by applicants at any time, at the time of appointment or during the tenure of service. In case, it is found that the Applicants have submitted fake documents or the Applicants have undesirable clandestine antecedents/background and have suppressed the material information, his/her services shall be liable to be terminated.
5. Incomplete Hard copy of application or those without relevant supporting documents (self-attested copies of Date of birth/Degrees/Certificates/Mark sheets/Experience Certificates/documents, etc.) will be rejected. Applicants shall have to produce original testimonials at the time of Test / interview, failing which they will not be allowed to appear in Test / interview.
6. Candidates, who have obtained degrees or diplomas or certificates for various courses from any Institution declared fake/derecognised by the UGC/AICTE/PCI shall not be eligible for being considered for recruitment to the posts advertised. If this is detected at any stage during their service, their service will be terminated forthwith.
Last Date- 27th September 2018