Kindly Follow Us
Working as Senior Domain Expert at National Centre for Cell Science, Pune
- May 10, 2019
- Posted By : admin
- 0 Comment
NCCS announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed M.Pharma for the position of Senior Domain Expert, Domain Expert, Vacancy.
Senior Domain Expert
Vacancies 02 Posts
1. Essential Qualification & Experience: 1st’ Class MTech/MD/MVSc/MPharm/MBiotech or PhD in Life Sciences/Biological Sciences with original work as evidenced by patents or publications.
2. Desirable: Evidence of leadership with about 8 years’ experience in R & D. He/She would have desirable experience in the field of Bioinformatics/Systems Biology/Structural Biology/Computational Biology/Genetics ‘Epigenetics/ Neurobiology. He/She is expected to have expertise in integrative analysis and predictive modeling. He/She should have experience with data analysis and data visualization using tools such as Tableau, Power BI, Qlik, 03, Python and R.
3. Pay Scale : Rs.100000/- Per Month
Vacancies 10 Posts
1. Essential Qualification & Experience: 1st Class MTech/MD/MVSc/MPharm/MBiotech with 3 years’ experience in relevant field or Ph.D in Life Sciences/Biological Sciences with about I year of research experience in relevant field.
2. Desirable: He/She would have desirable experience working in the area of Bioinformatics/Programmer/ Biochemistry/Structural Biology/Biophysics/Genetics/Epigenetics/Neurobiology. Should have good experience in tools/programmes like Perl, Python, R and Linux.
3. Pay Scale : Rs.75000/- Per Month
Age: 35 Years
Address: National Centre for Cell Science, The Director, National Centre For Cell Science (NCCS), S. P. Pune University Campus, Post: Ganeshkhind, Pune – 411 007, Maharashtra
General Terms and Conditions
1. The prescribed educational qualifications and experience are the bare minimum and mere possession of same does not entitle candidates to be called for interview.
2. The Centre reserves the right to call for interview only those candidates who in its opinion are likely to be suitable.
3. Where number of applications received in response to this advertisement is large, it will not be convenient or possible to interview all the candidates. Based on the recommendations of screening committee, the project investigator may restrict the number ofcandidates to be called for the interview to a reasonable limit after taking into consideration of qualifications and experience over and above the minimum prescribed in the advertisement. Therefore, it will be in the interest of the candidates, to mention all the qualifications and experience in the relevant field at the time of applying. No interim enquiries/correspondence/communication of any sort will be entertained on this matter.
4. 5% Marks relaxation will be given to SC/ST/OBC candidates i.e. minimum of 50 % marks.
5. The above advertised positions are filled up purely on temporary basis for the limited time period. The position will automatically co-terminus on the completion ofthe project tenure. The appointed person shall have no claim of appointment/absorption in funding agency or in NCCS, Pune.
6. Age & Experience will be relaxed in exceptional cases by the Competent Authority. Fellowship/Emoluments for the advertised project positions engaged under project will be made in accordance with the project sanctioned orders issued by funding agency.
7. Age limit will be considered as on closing date of receipt of application. Age relaxation of 5 years in case of SC/ST/PH candidates and 3 years in case of OBC candidates will be given as per Government of India rules. Reservation as per Govt. of India norms will be followed.
8. No TA/DA will be admissible for attending the interview.
How to Apply
1. Applications in the prescribed format duly filled in along with attested copies of all relevant certificates showing date of birth, educational qualifications, work experience, details of the exam passed (Secondary School Certificate onwards), caste certificate, if any and other relevant documents should reach “The Director, National Centre For Cell Science (NCCS), S. P. Pune University Campus, Post: Ganeshkhind, Pune – 411 007, Maharashtra, India on or before 28.05.2019.
2. List of shortlisted candidates called for interview, date and time of interview & other relevant information will be published only on our institute website on or before 05.06.2019. The interviews are scheduled in the last week of June, 2019
3. Applications received after the due date/due to postal delay and/or without the copies of the required certificates/documents will not be considered. Applications which are incomplete and/or not in the prescribed format will be strictly rejected.
4. The Director, NCCS reserves the right to cancel the recruitment process, if required, due to unforeseen circumstances.
5. Additional percentage and experience cut-off will be applied during the screening process, if required.
Last Date: 28 May 2019
You Might Also Like
No comments found
error: Content is protected !!