Kindly Follow Us
Working as Senior Project Mechanic at Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur
- June 8, 2018
- Posted By : admin
- 0 Comment
Vacancy- Senior Project Mechanic
Last Date : 12th June 2018
Other Qualification Details:
1. Essential Qualification: Candidate should have basic medical degree/diploma in BSc Nursing or B. Pharma.
2. Desirable experience: Experience at least 2 years in reputed hospital of town.
3. Typical duties of the job include To work in rotatory duties with night duty. Responding to emergency call. Assessing patients, providing emergency treatment. Monitoring intravenous infusions. Dispensing of Medicines Transporting patients to hospital and continuing to provide treatment while in transit. Providing hospital staff with patient information including condition and treatment. Helping provide patient care in hospitals and other medical facilities. -Communicating effectively with patients and their relatives/friends.
Head Health Centre Office of Health Centre Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur, Kanpur – 208 016 (U.P).
Only short-listed applicants will be called for interview
How to Apply
1. Interested candidates may send their resume giving full details of qualifications, experience with copies of relevant certificates (educational, experience) to the following address or email at email@example.com before 12th June, 2018. Postal Address: Head Health Centre Office of Health Centre Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur, Kanpur – 208 016 (U.P).
2. The post is purely temporary and on contractual basis. The position is initially for one year. Only short-listed applicants will be called for interview. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview. Applicants who do not meet the minimum qualification and work experience will not be called for the interview.
You Might Also Like
No comments found
error: Content is protected !!