a. Qualification: PG Degree in Bioinformatics /Computer Science from recognized university/Pharmacy
b. Experience: Two years experience
a. Qualification: Master’s Degree in Bioinformatics/ Computer Science/ Pharmacy
b. Experience: Experience in Computational studies with herbal compounds and/or drug candidates
5. Job requirement: To carry out data mining, computational studies with herbal drugs and phytoconstituents, molecular modelling, docking and dynamic studies, and any other work related to the proj
6. Consolidated Emolument: Rs. 28,000/- plus HRA per month fixed
Age: 35 yrs
1 .Title of the Project:Digital Database of Herb-Drug Interactions. Duration: Three years
2. Essential: a. Qualification: Graduate in Bioinformatics/ Biotechnology/ Pharmacy from recognized University OR Master’s degree in Bioinformatics/Biotechnolog y/Pharmacy from a recognized University
b. Experience: Three years work experience in required subjects from a recognized institution.
3. Desirable: a. Qualification: P.G. Degree in professional course eg. M.Tech/M.Pharm or P.hD.
b. Experience: i. Experience in working with databases ii. Exposure to computational studies on herbs and/or drugs.
5. Job requirement: To mine data and literature on herbs and phytoconstitutents, interaction with drugs, etc, feed data to computer programme, assist the Scientist investigators in documenting the biology of herbdrug interactions through available literature, and to carry out any other activity related to the project as may be assigned by the PI
6. Consolidated Emolument: Rs. 31,000/- pm consolidated
Age: 30 yrs
Venue: ICMR-National Institute of Traditional Medicine, Belagavi Nehru Nagar, National Highway No 4, Belagavi, Karnataka- 590010
Selection Procedure: Written test/Skill test
How to Apply: Date of Interview – 25.07.2019. Candidate must bring his/her duly filled in application form in the prescribed format with a recent passport size color photograph along with a detailed bio-data/ C.V. and all relevant document; in original; with one set of self-attested photocopies, in proof of his/her educational qualification [all certificates and mark-sheets from 10th Std. onwards], working experience, age, caste and photo id [Aadhar Card/ Indian Passport/ PAN Card/ Driving License] etc., failing which his/her candidature will not be considered.
Walk in Date- 25th July 2019