Kindly Follow Us
Working as Senior Research Fellow at Anna University
- July 26, 2018
- Posted By : admin
- 0 Comment
Senior Research Fellow
Vacancies 01 Post
Other Qualification Details:
1. Title of the project : “Resveratrol and catechins-loaded niosomes and nanoparticles as delivery vehicles for fortification of milk and milk products”
2. Qualifications : Essential : First class in M. Pharm in Pharmaceutics/Industrial Pharmacy/ Pharmaceutical Technology/Pharmacology; First class in M. Tech in Biopharmaceutical Technology/Nanotechnology/ Biotechnology/ Food Technology/Dairy Technology)
3. Desirable: Experience in Nanoparticulate systems, toxicity screening and publication in refereed journals.
4. Emoluments: The selected candidates will be taken as Senior Research Fellow and will be paid a stipend of Rs. 25,000/- pm + 20% HRA for first two years and Rs. 28,000/- pm + 20% HRA for Third year. The fellowship will be provided initially for a period of one year. Continuation of the fellowship is subject to satisfactory performance and review at the end of each year.
5. Requirement: Candidates recruited for SRF should register for pursuing Ph.D programme in Anna University, Chennai.
Address For The Job
Dr. N. Subramanian Principal Investigator– NASF Project Room No. B212, Department of Pharmaceutical Technology University College of Engineering, BIT Campus, Anna University Tiruchirappalli-620 024
Short listed candidates will be called for interview through E-mail only. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
How to Apply
Interested candidates meeting the eligibility requirements are requested to submit their application in the enclosed format along with self attested copies of certificates and reference letters to the undersigned on or before 28.07.2018 by post/courier. Only hard copy will be considered.
You Might Also Like
No comments found
error: Content is protected !!