Kindly Follow Us
Working as Senior Research Fellow at Gujarat Ayurved University
- July 27, 2019
- Posted By : admin
- 0 Comment
Gujarat Ayurved University announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed M.Pharma for the position of Senior Research Fellow.
Senior Research Fellow
Vacancies 06 Posts
1. Efficacy of Shallakyadi capsule in the prevention of post-Chikungunya chronic inflammatory rheumatism- a prospective cohort study.
2. To evaluate the efficacy of Paushtika Biscuit in the management of underweight children.
3. Diabetic wound healing activity of two forms of Secureniga leucopyrus (Willd.) Muell.- A randomized controlled clinical multicenter trial.
4. Phyto-pharmacognostic evaluation of eight Anukta dravyas of Ayurveda
5. Encyclopedia of Astang Hriday and Ashtang Saingrah w.s.r. to their clinical terminology.
Essential Qualifications: M D. (Ayu) / M. Pharma (Ayu) / M.Sc. (Medicinal plants), M D. (Ayu), M S. (Ayu), M.D. (Ayu)/M. Pharma (Ayu) (Dravyaguna/ PhartnacognosyV Phannaceutics specialty M.Sc. (Medicinal Plants)
Address: Gujarat Ayurved University, Opp. B — Division Police Station, Gurudwara Road, Jamnagar – 361 008.
1. B.A.M.S. degree recognized under Schedule II Central Council of Indian Medicine Act. 1970 from recognized University.
2. M. Pharm/M. Pharma (Ayu)! M.Sc. (Med Plants) the degree should be from recognized University
3. Candidates should bring all relevant documents of qualification and experience at the time of the interview.
4. The scholars with a good number of publications in peer review. ed journal/ research experience ill be given preference.
5. Candidates with Knowledge of Sanskrit, English, and Good knowledge of computer operation (MS Office) or having research experience will be given preference.
Selection Procedure: Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply: A walk-in-interview for the engagement of Senior Reseach Fellow (SIRI’) flor IMR projects under TRC will be held on 06/08/2019 (Tuesday) in the Chamber Of Dean, IPGT&RA, Jamnagar, at 1 AM. Interested and qualified candidates shall apply with resume, copy of their acadernic certificates. experiences and research papers and attend the Walk- In- Interview. Candidate should bring all original academic certificates for verification at the time of walk-in-interview.
Walk in Date- 06th August 2019
You Might Also Like
No comments found
error: Content is protected !!