Kindly Follow Us
Working as Senior Research Fellow at ICMR-NIN, Hyderabad.
- November 28, 2019
- Posted By : admin
- 0 Comment
Senior Project Research Fellow
Vacancies 01 Post
Educational Qualification :
i. M. Sc. Biochemistry/Life Sciences or M.Pharma from recognized University.
ii. Two years of research experience in pesticide residue analysis in human biological blood samples, field surveys and well versed in operating the LC-MS- MS/GC.
Salary : Rs.28,000 + 30 % HRA per month without any other allowances.
Tenure : 31/12/2020
Age: 35 Years.
Venue: ICMR, NIN, Hyderabad.
Selection Procedure: Interview will be conducted to the eligible candidates after verification of the certificates. However, if more number of candidates are found eligible for the post advertised, Written Test/ Skill Test may also be conducted on the same day for final round of Interview.
How to Apply
1. The candidates should bring all oriqinal certificates of educational qualifications (from SSC onwards), experience, Aadhaar Card, Community and PH Certificates (if applicable) along with one set of photocopies of the same duly attested (can be self attested) along with a passport size photograph for attending the Walk-in-Written Test/ Interview. No TA/ DA will be paid for attending the Written Test/ Interview. The recruited project staff is eligible for leave as per rules and will have to give an undertaking before joining.
2. The conditions of employment will be the same as that of the project staff on contract basis. The candidates have no right to claim for any regular employment at this Institute. The Director in-charge & Appointing Authority has the right to accept/ reject any application without assigning any reason(s) and no correspondence in this matter will be entertained. Age, qualifications, experience etc., will be reckoned as on the date of written test/ interview.
3. Note: No electronic devices including Calculator and Mobile phones are allowed while entering NIN campus except Pen/ Pencil eraser/ writing pad.
4. Walk In Inetrview 10 December, 2019 after verification of original certificates.
5. Applications will be received from the individuals for the following position between 9:30 A.M. and 10:30 A.M. on the date of Walk-in-Written Test/ Interview at ICMR-NIN, Tamaka, Hyderabad. Late applications will not be entertained after 10:30 A.M. under any circumstances. The Candidates may download the application form from www.nin.res.in/ wmv.icmr. nic.in. If the candidates are not able to download the application form, it will be provided to the candidates at the venue on the date of Walk-in-Written Test/ Interview. The applicants are advised to visit our website regularly for any updates and changes in the recruitment.
Walk in Date: 10th December 2019
You Might Also Like
No comments found
error: Content is protected !!