Kindly Follow Us
Working as Senior Research Fellow at Indian Council of Medical Research, New Delhi
- August 20, 2018
- Posted By : admin
- 0 Comment
Senior Research Fellow
Vacancies 02 Posts
Experience 2 – 3 years
Walk-In Date 04/09/2018
Other Qualification Details:
1. Qualification : M.Sc. (Botany/ Chemistry/ Medicinal Plants/ Pharmacology) from a recognized university with 2 years experience in handling work relating to natural products / medicinal plants or M. Pharm.
2. Desirable : Experience in literature search, retrieval, scientific writing, dissemination of information relating to medicinal plants, Diploma/ Degree in computer applications. Salary : Rs. 28,000 pm (fixed) + HRA
3. Job Requirement Literature search, retrieval and dissemination of information relating to medicinal plants/products, employing digital and traditional sources, compilation of information, preparation of reviews / monographs etc.
4. Project: “Review Monographs on Indian Medicinal Plants”.
Age: Below 35 years
1.The posts are purely temporary and co-terminus with the project. The maximum duration of projects is upto 15-6-2019. The appointments, are terminable with one months notice from either side without assigning any reason.
2. The selected candidates will have no claim for regular appointment under ICMR or continuation of his/her services in any other project.
3. Benefits of Provident Fund, CCA, Leave Travel Concession etc., medical claim are not admissible.
4. No TA/DA will be paid for attending interview, joining or termination of the services.
5. Age upper limit as on the date of interview. Age relaxation in case of SC/ST/OBC as per Govt. rules. Candidates possessing experience in work relating to medicinal plants/natural products shall be preferred.
Indian Council of Medical Research, Ansari Nagar, New Delhi – 110029.
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply
The interested candidates possessing the above qualifications along with (i) Six copies of biodata and (ii) certificates and testimonials in original and one attested copy of the same, may report for a written test and interview to the Head, Medicinal Plants Division as per schedule given below: Walk in Date: 4.9.2018, Eligible candidates are requested to kindly reach before 10.00 a.m. No application will be accepted after 10.00 a.m.
You Might Also Like
No comments found
error: Content is protected !!