Kindly Follow Us
Working as Senior Research Fellow at National Institute For Research in Reproductive Health, Mumbai
- November 20, 2019
- Posted By : admin
- 0 Comment
Senior Research Fellow
Vacancies 01 Post
Educational Qualification : M.Pharm / MS in Life OR Graduate in Professional Course Selected through a process described through any one Of the following and two years of research
a) Scholar who are selected through National Eligibility – CSIR- NET, including (Assistant professorship) or qualified.
b) The selection process through National level examinations conducted by Central Government Departments and their Agencies and Institutions such as DST, DBT, DAE, DOS, DRDO, MHRD, ICAR, ICMR, 111, 119K, “SER etc.
Salary : Rs.35,000/- + 24% HRA p.m
Duration : 01 Year
Desirable : Experience in Reproductive Biology or Pharmacology, product development, Development of standard treatment guideline
Age: 35 Years.
Venue: National Institute For Research in Reproductive Health, Jehangir Merwanji Street, Parel, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400012
1. Age relaxation for SC/ST / OBC/PWD Candidates Will be as per the government rules. Woman candidates would be given 2 years age relaxation.
2. Qualification/ degree should be from a reputed Institution/ University.
3. Mere fulfilling the essential qualification/ experience does not guarantee for selection.
4. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
5. No TA/ DA will be paid either for attending the interview or joining the post.
6. Persons already in regular time scale service under any Government Department / Organizations are not eligible.
7. Written test in the subject area will be held, if required, to shortlist candidates for the interview on the same day depending upon the number of candidates.
8. The Director & appointing authority has the right to accept/reject any application without assigning any reason and no correspondence in this matter will entertained.
9. Please give the details Of two responsible person Of your locality or two references to whom you are known.
10. Candidates must bring along with them all the relevant documents in original and one set Of attested photocopies Of the same and one passport size recentcolour photograph.
Selection Procedure: Written test in the subject area will be held, if required, to shortlist candidates for the interview on the same day depending upon the number of candidates
How to Apply: Applications are invited through Walk-in-Interview on 26.11.2019 between 09.00 hrs. to 11:00 hrs. for the following vacancy under Non-lnstitutional ad-hoc project.
Walk in Date- 26th November 2019
You Might Also Like
No comments found
error: Content is protected !!