Senior Research Fellow
Vacancies 01 Post
Educational Qualification Details: Applications are invited from eligible Indian nationals for a post of Senior Research Fellow under a project entitled “An efflux ump inhibitor mediated combination therapy to tackle bacterial multi drug resistance: A pre-clinical development” sponsored by Department of Biotechnology (DBT), GoI, New Delhi [GP-441] under Dr. Sanjay Jachak, Professor, Department of Natural Products. The position is purely temporary, initially for 1 Year, extendable up to Two years based on the performance of the candidate and is coterminus with the duration of the project.
Essential qualifications: M.S.(Pharm.) Natural Products, Medicinal/Pharmaceutical Chemistry, or M.Pharm. Pharmacognosy and phytochemistry, medicinal/pharmaceutical chemistry, M.Tech (Pharm.) Process Chemistry, M.Sc. (Organic Chemistry) with at least two years of research/industrial experience.
Desired experience: Experience in natural product isolation and characterization, semi synthetic/synthetic modification on natural products, medicinal chemistry of natural products pharmacokinetic and bioavailability study of chemical entities/natural products.
Fellowship: Rs. 35,000/- p.m. +16% HRA.
Age: 32 years
Application Fee: Application fee for Unreserved and OBC category: Rs.100/-,Application fee for SC/ST/PWD/female candidate: NIL
Address: National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research, Sector – 67, Sas Nagar – 160062, Punjab.
1. Candidates shall have to produce original testimonials at the time of interview, failing which the interview will not be allowed. The original certificates / degree etc of the candidate(s) are subject to verification before joining, in case of selection.
2. Candidates with incomplete application or without relevant supporting enclosures (i.e. self attested copies of degree / certificates / marks sheets / experience certificate / reprints of relevant publications/thesis or project report, without photographs, signature and prescribed fee) will not be interviewed.
3. In exceptionally meritorious cases or under special circumstances, the eligibility requirements of age, educational qualification and experience for the post may be relaxed by the competent authority.
4. The Institute reserves the right to withdraw the advertised post at any time without assigning any reason. The Institute also reserves the right to fill or not to fill post and its decision in this regard shall be final.
5. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the Walk-in-Interviews.
Selection Procedure: The process of selection may include presentation/seminar/ written test/interview or any other process as decided by the competent authority.