Kindly Follow Us
Working as Senior Research Fellow at NIMHANS, Bengaluru
- August 26, 2019
- Posted By : admin
- 0 Comment
NIMHANS announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed M.Pharma for the position of Senior Research Fellow
Senior Research Fellow
Vacancies 01 Post
1. Essential Qualification : M.Pharm, MTech or M.Sc degree in any field of science/life science /biophysics/ physiology/ biochemistry/ Zoology with a good academic record. Two years research experience after Master degree. Candidates with fellowships will be preferred.
2. Desirable experience : Experience in animal handling, pharmacology, eukaryotic cell culture, molecular biology and biochemistry will be required.
3. Nature of work : The project covers extensively on generation of rat PD model, rat behavioral tests, ultracentrifugation, stem cell culture, small animal in vivo NIR imaging, Live-cell imaging and flow cytometry techniques in detecting functional parameters (intracellular calcium, engulfment) of neuronal cells, protein and gene expression studies.
4. Salary : Rs.35,000/- + 24% HRA P.M.
5. Duration of the Project : 3 years. Initial appointment will be made for a period of six months and will be extended further depending upon the performance of the candidate.
6. Project entitled : “Cell-free therapeutic approach to Parkinson’s disease using exosomes of human dental pulp stem cells as drug delivery tool through intranasal route”.
Age: Maximum 35 Years
Address: National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences, Hosur Road, Bengaluru – 560 029.
Selection Procedure: Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply: Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may apply on a plain paper with the resume, age proof and copy of the testimonials by email to firstname.lastname@example.org The candidates who apply should invariably mention in the mail without fail the Name, DOB, Postal address, Email ID, Contact no. and list of techniques which can be performed by the candidate independently, otherwise the applications will not be considered. The last date for receipt of filled in application together with the relevant documents is 30.08.2019 Applications received later will not be entertained.
Last Date- 30th August 2019
You Might Also Like
No comments found
error: Content is protected !!