Kindly Follow Us
Working as Senior Research Fellow at NIRRH, Mumbai
- September 24, 2019
- Posted By : admin
- 0 Comment
NIRRH announced to hire M.Pharma candidates for the position of Senior Research Fellow.
Senior Research Fellow
Vacancies 01 Post
1. Qualification : M.Pharm. with 2 years research experience or MBBS/ M.Sc.
2. Desirable : Experience with clinical studies. Knowledge and experience of systematic review, meta analysis, knowledge of schedule Y of drugs and cosmetics act.
3. Salary : Rs. 35,000/- + 24% HRA.
4. Duration : Upto 20.06.2020. Extendable yearly subject to approval.
Age: Not exceeding 35 years
1. Qualification/ degree should be from a reputed Institution/University.
2. Mere fulfilling the essential qualification/ experience does not guarantee for selection.
3. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
4. No TA/DA will be paid either for attending the interview or joining the post.
5. Persons already in regular time scale service under any Government Department/ Organizations are not eligible.
6. Written test in the subject area will be held, if required to shortlist candidate of the interview on the same day depending upon the number of candidates.
7. The Director and appointing authority has the right to accept/ reject any application with assigning any reason and no correspondence in this matter will be entertained.
8. Please give the details of two responsible person of your locality or two references to whom you are known.
Venue: NIRRH, J. M. Street Road, Parel, Mumbai 400012.
Selection Procedure: Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply: Candidates must bring along with them all the relevant documents in original and one set of attested photocopies of the same and one passport size recent colour photograph. Applications are invited through Walk-in-Interview on 07.10.2019 between 09.00 hrs. and 11.00 hrs. for the following vacancies under Non-lnstitutional ad-hoc project at NIRRH, J. M. Street Road, Parel, Mumbai 400012.
Walk in Date- 07th October 2019
You Might Also Like
No comments found
error: Content is protected !!