Working as Senior Research Fellow (SRF) at Vallabhbhai Patel Chest Institute
- March 16, 2018
- Posted By : admin
- 0 Comment
Vacancy of Research Scientist (Medical Device & Diagnostics), CDSCO
Drugs Controller General (India), Mo H & F W intends recruiting a suitable person against the position of Research Scientist (Medical Devices & Diagnostics) on purely contractual basis. The details are as under:-
(i) Location: New Delhi with requirement of travel to States.
(ii) Rules & Responsibilities:
- Undertaking technical assessment for devices & diagnostics.
- Providing technical assistance towards identification and regulation medical devices & diagnostics
- Analysis of data/market research on quality assessments.
- Undertaking other assignments, which may be assigned from time to time.
(iii) Educational Qualification and Experience:
- B.Pharm/B.Tech/B.E in Electrical/Instrumentation/Clinical/Biomedical Engineering/ PG in Biotechnology from recognized Institute/University; Post Graduate Diploma in similar discipline would be desirable.
- Computer proficiency with high level of familiarity with commonly used package like MS Word, Excel Power Point & Web Surfing to search relevant data & documents.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, analytical and interpersonal abilities, excellent oral and written communication skill in English.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a multi-disciplinary team environment.
- Experience of working in Medical Devices manufacturing/medical devices research/medical devices testing Laboratory for a minimum period of 2 years will be desirable
(iv) Age Limit: Age upto 45 years.
(v) Remuneration: Upto Rs. 50,000/-consolidated (per month).
(vi) Tenure of position: Initially for a period upto 31.07.2018 which may be extended from time to time as per requirement.
(vii) Last date for receipt of application: Application must reach by 02.04.2014 by mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post/by hand to CDSCO(HQ), FDA
Bhawan, Kotla Road, New Delhi. Please ensure to mention post applied for on the top of the envelope (if sent by post) and subject – line.
Note: It is mandatory to mention Age, Year of Passing the Degree, Current and Past Employment date on candidate’s resume, without which it will not be accepted.
Dy. Director Admn.(D)
Tel. Fax.011-23236971 E