Post : Sepoy Pharma
Vacancies 01 Post
Age : 19-25 years
Education Qualification: 10+2 or equivalent exam passed in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English. Qualified in D Pharma with minimum 55% marks in aggregate and registered with State Pharmaceutical council / Pharmacy Council of India. Individuals qualified in B Pharma with minimum 50% marks and registered with State Pharmaceutical council / Pharmacy Council of India are also eligible.
7. Administration. Candidates are advised to bring sufficient eatables and drinking water with them since recruitment is a time consuming process.
8. Candidates will be permitted entry into the rally site only on production of Admit Card and affidavit in duplicate generated online through the official website joinindianarmy.nic.in. Anyone found with fake admit card will be handed over to Civil Police.
9. Recruitment into the army is fair and transparent, there is no requirement of paying money to any individual. Recruitment is based purely on merit. Selection process during recruitment at all stages is computerized and transparent. Therefore, candidates are advised to be beware of touts as they cannot help them at any stage.
10. Candidates are advised to check their age & education criteria before participating in the rally. Candidates found under age / overage and not meeting education criteria will be disqualified at any stage where such anomaly is noticed.
11. Giving / taking bribe, production of bogus / fake certificates and indulging in unfair means is a criminal office and liable for initiation of legal action against the defaulting person.
12. Certificates with overwriting, tampering of seals or erasing/alteration of any type shall not be accepted.
13. All documents submitted by the candidates are verified by government agencies before enrolment into Army. Legal action will be taken against individuals submitting fake documents. Even after recruitment, the service will be terminated if candidates are found to have produced fake documents or rendered wrong information at the time of recruitment.
14. No compensation for death / injury / loss etc during the rally and no travelling allowance / dearness allowance for journey is admissible. Candidates will participate in the rally at their own risk and the participation is totally and entirely voluntary. The signing of indemnity Bond is a mandatory requirement.
15. Character certificate without passport size photograph of the candidate shall be rejected.
16. Candidates to come for the rally only on the date as per Admit Card. Candidates shall bring pen, handkerchief, eatable items to last till evening) and drinking water during rally. Candidates are strictly required to be CLEAN SHAVEN except SIKH religion followers
17. Use of any kind of performance enhancing drugs is strictly prohibited, candidates having been found to have used the same shall be disqualified from the recruitment rally.
18. Tattoo. Permanent body tattoos are only permitted on inner face of forearms i.e from inside of elbow to the wrist and on the reverse side of palm / back (dorsal) side of hand. Permanent body tattoos on any other part of the body are not acceptable and candidates shall be REJECTED for selection.
19. If 180 days or more elapse between screening medical at the rally site and despatch, medical of the candidate will be carried out again and unfit candidates in this review medical shall be disqualified.
20. Selection is provisional till Rahdari Certificate is issued and candidates are dispatched for training.
21. Mobile phones, smart watches and any other recording devices are not permitted in the rally site and at the time of CEE.
22. Candidates are advised in their own interest to undergo medical examination before coming for selection, especially with respect to flat foot, poor vision, deformities and physical measurements. All are advised to ensure that their ears are free of wax by getting it cleaned by a qualified doctor prior to the rally.
23. Candidates may have to present themselves at rally site for three to four days, once they are selected in physical tests. Candidates must make arrangements of stay under their own arrangements during this period.
24. Negative marking shall be applicable in CEE.
25. Result of written examination will be declared on the official website “joinindianarmy.nic.in”. No separate letter will be sent to the candidates. It is the responsibility of candidate to check his result and report to ARO for further documentation.
How to Apply: Army Recruitment Rally will be held for eligible candidates of following districts of Uttar Pradesh and Uttarakhand States from 18 Nov 2019 to 05 Dec 2019 at Sikh Li Regiment Centre Fatehgarh. Online registration is mandatory and will be open from 20 Sep 2019 to 03 Nov 2019. Admit Cards for the rally will be sent through registered e-mail from 04 Nov 2019 to 17 Nov 2019. Candidates should reach the venue on given date and time as mentioned in the Admit Card.
Last date- 17th November 2019