Kindly Follow Us
Working as Sepoy Pharma at Indian Army, Nagpur
- August 13, 2019
- Posted By : admin
- 0 Comment
Indian Army announced Job notification to hire candidates who completedDiploma, B.Pharma for the position of Soldier.
a. Minimum Physical QR: Height (CM) (d) – 167, Weight (KG) (e) – 50 & Chest (CM) (f) – 77 (+5cm expansion)
b. Education QR: 10 + 2 or equivalent exam passed in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English. Qualified in D Pharma with min 55% marks in aggregate and registered with State Pharmaceutical Council /Pharmacy Council of India. Individuals qualified in B Pharma with min 50% marks and registered with State Pharmaceutical Council /Pharmacy Council of India are also eligible.
Age: 17 .5 to 25 years
2. Photograph. Twenty copies of unattested Passport size colour photographs developed on good quality photographic paper in white background not more than three months old. Computer printouts / photo shopped photographs will NOT be accepted.
3. Education Certificates: (i) Education Certificates with marks sheet in original of all educational qualifications achieved by candidate i.e. Matric / Intermediate / Graduation etc from recognized School / College / Board / University.(ii) Provisional / online education certificate should be certified ink signed by the head of the educational institution of concerned Board / University. (iii) Candidates with matric certificate from open school should bring school leaving certificate countersigned by BEO/DEO.
4. Domicile / Residence Certificate. Domicile / Residence Certificate with photograph issued by Tehsildar / District Magistrate.
5. Caste Certificate. Caste certificate affixed with photograph of the candidate issued by the Tehsildar / District Magistrate.
6. Religion Certificate. Religion Certificate issued by the Tehsildar / SDM (if religion as SIKH / HINDU / MUSLIM / CHRISTIAN” is not mentioned in the caste certificate).
7. School Character Certificate. School Character certificate issued by the School / College Principal / Head master where the candidate last studied.
8. Character Certificate. Character certificate with photograph issued by Village Sarpanch / Municipal Corporation within last six months.
9. Unmarried Certificate. Unmarried certificate for candidates less than 21 Yrs of age with photograph issued by village Sarpanch / Municipal Corporation within last six months.
10. NCC Certificate. NCC A / B / C certificates and Republic Day Parade certificate should have photograph of the candidate duly attested by issuing authority. Provisional NCC A / B / C pass certificate will only be accepted if authenticated by concerned NCC Group Commanders.
11. Sports Certificate: Sportsmen who have represented India at International level and State at National level within the last two years. For list of sports under which relaxation in physical standards is admissible attention is invitedto www.joinindianarmy.nic.in website.12. Affidavit. Duly signed by candidate on Rs10/- Non-Judicial Stamp Paper as per specimen duly attested by notary will be submitted by candidate (Format attached ).
Other conditions: The candidates should be medically fit to join Indian Army at the time of Rally.Permanent body tattoos are only permitted on inner face of forearm i.e from inside of elbow to the wrist and on the reverse side of palm/back (dorsal) side of hand. Permanent body tattoos on any other part of the body is not acceptable and candidate will be barred from further selection.
(a) Physical Fitness Test (PFT)
(b) Physical Measurement Test (PMT)
(d) Common Entrance Examination
How to Apply: Army Recruitment Rally will be held for eligible candidates of districts Akola, Amravati, Bhandara, Chandrapur, Gadchiroli, Gondia, Nagpur, Wardha, Washim & Yavatmal from 12 Oct 2019 to 23 Oct 2019 at District Sports Stadium, Chandrapur (Maharashtra). Online registration is mandatory and will be opened from 13 Aug 2019 to 26 Sep 2019. Admit cards for the rally will be sent through registered e-mail from 27 Sep 2019 to 10 Oct 2019. Candidates should reach the venue on given date and time as mentioned in the Admit Card.
Last Date-26th September 2019
You Might Also Like
No comments found
error: Content is protected !!