Working as State Logistic Coordinator at Jharkhand State AIDS Control Society
- July 27, 2019
- Posted By : admin
- 0 Comment
Jharkhand State AIDS Control Society announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed B.Pharma, for the position of State Logistic Coordinator, Divisional Assistant.
State Logistic Coordinator
Vacancies 01 Post
Qualifications & Experience : Graduate degree in Science/ Pharmacy/ Commerce / management. Diploma Certification in supply chain / Operation / Material Management will be an added advantage.
Minimum 2 years’ experience in supply chain / operation management preferable in drug commodities.
Proficiency in the usage of computer (MS office) Written and spoken proficiency in English and Hindi and local language.
Pay Scale : Rs. 20,000/-
Vacancies 02 Post
Qualifications & Experience : Graduate degree in any discipline with ability to manage assigned task of the division. Basic knowledge of computer essential.
Pay Scale : Rs. 17000/-
Application Fee: Application Fee will be Rs. 1,000/- (Rs. One thousand only) and will be deposited in the form of Bank Draft in favour of Jharkhand State AIDS Control Society, Ranchi and is nonrefundable.
Address: The Project Director Jharkhand State AIDS Control Society, Dept. of Health & Family Welfare, Govt. of Jharkhand, Sadar Hospital Campus, Purulia Road, Ranchi – 834001
1. The appointment of professionals will be purely on contract basis for a period of one (1) year, which may be extended after the annual review of performance, output and desired impacts. However, the contract may be terminated in the case of unsatisfactory service.
2. The successful candidate will have to sign a contract agreement.
3. The contract shall not confer any right or claim of extension/absorption in the department. The candidate will have to produce an affidavit for the same.
4. Candidature of the applicant is liable to be cancelled if any discrepancy is found in the documents submitted at any stage and legal action will be taken for the same.
5. No TA/DA will be admissible to appear for Written Exam/Interview.
6. The maximum age limit will be 62 years for all categories.
7. The selection of the candidate will be completely on the basis of Requisite Qualification, Requisite Experience and on the basis of merit list prepared after Written Exam/Interview.
8. The Project Director, Jharkhand State AIDS Control Society, Ranchi reserves the right to cancel/postpone the recruitment wholly or partially if so required. No claim will be admissible in case of such cancellation/postponement.
Selection Procedure: Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply
1. The professionals/candidates who fulfill the above criteria (Qualification/Experience/Terms of Reference/Age limit etc) may send their application through Registered/Speed Post only (with attested copy of the proof of age, qualification and experience from Gazetted Officer with contact details & email Address) in the prescribed format on the following address. The Project Director Jharkhand State AIDS Control Society, Dept. of Health & Family Welfare, Govt. of Jharkhand, Sadar Hospital Campus, Purulia Road, Ranchi – 834001
2.The envelops containing the application should be super-scribed as “Application for the Post of
3. Last date of receiving the application is 31/07/2019 till 5:00 pm.
4.Application form received after the last date will not be considered. JSACS will not be responsible for any postal delay.
5.All disputes will subject to jurisdiction of Hon’ble High Court, Jharkhand.
6.Application Fee will be Rs. 1,000/- (Rs. One thousand only) and will be deposited in the form of Bank Draft in favour of Jharkhand State AIDS Control Society, Ranchi and is nonrefundable.
7.Candidates wish to apply for more than one post will have to submit separate application along with application
Last date- 31st July 2019