Kindly Follow Us
Working as Technical Assistant at NIPER
- December 1, 2018
- Posted By : admin
- 0 Comment
Chemistry & Pharma Technical Assistant Post Vacancy @ NIPER. Career @ NIPER. Chemistry jobs. Pharmacy jobs. Check out all the details on the same below:
No.of posts: 01
Eligibility: B.Sc / B.Pharm / M.Sc with 55% marks or equivalent Grade
Experience: 3-5 years experience in University / Research Institutes Laboratory Hand on experience in handling of various equipment like Confocal Microscope, SEM, FACS, LC-MS,GC-MS and HPLC etc.
Salary: Consolidated salary as per 6th pay commission scales.
Age: Maximum 35 Years as on date of advertisement.
- Candidates who have already applied against the previous advertisement for the same vacancy need not
- The applicant must submit online application.
- The maximum age limit and eligibility conditions shall be counted as on date of advertisement. Mere
eligibility will not entitle any candidate for being called for interview. The Institute reserves the right to place reasonable limit on the total number of candidates to be called for interview.
- Institute reserves the right to withdraw advertised post(s) at any time without assigning any reason.
Institute also reserves the right to fill or not to fill any post(s) and its decision in this regard shall be
- The competent authority may relax experience and age for exceptionally meritorious candidates.
- The process of selection may include presentation / seminar / test / interview as to be decided by the
- In case a candidate wishes to apply for more than one post or for more than one discipline, he / she
shall have to apply separately.
- The applicants serving in Government / Semi-Government / Public Sector Undertakings/Autonomous
organizations must send their application on the prescribed format along with relevant documents
‘Through proper channel’, failing which the same will not be considered. However, to save the time,
candidate may sent an advance copy and bring the NOC at the time of interview/test.
- Incomplete application or without relevant supporting enclosures (self-attested copies of degrees /
certificates/marks sheets/experience certificates / Document certifying date of birth, reprint of
important publications etc.) will be out-rightly rejected.
- Candidates shall have to produce original testimonials at the time of the interview, failing which they may
not be allowed to appear in the interview.
- The names, addresses and occupations of three referees must be given in the application form and they should be familiar with your recent work and at least one of them should be your superior. The nature of past and present duties is required to be mentioned in detail.
- Request for change of mailing address or e-mail address during the process of recruitment will not be entertained under any circumstances.
- If a candidate is not found suitable for the post for which he/she has applied, his/her candidature may be considered by the competent authority for a lower position.
- All appointments are purely contractual and temporary in nature and same is renewable depending
upon the performance and sole discretion of the management. The candidate will have no right to
claim for his/her regularization of the post.
- No interim enquiries/correspondence/communication of any sort will be entertained on the matter.
- Director has the discretion to relax eligibility for exceptional candidates.
- Candidates of only Indian nationality can apply for these posts.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
Last Date To Apply: 15th December 2018
You Might Also Like
No comments found
error: Content is protected !!