Kindly Follow Us
Working as Technical Assistant at Regional Centre for Biotechnology
- June 1, 2018
- Posted By : admin
- 0 Comment
Regional Centre for Biotechnology announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed B.Pharma for the position of Technical Assistant.
Vacancy – Technical Assistant
Qualification – B.Pharma
Vacancies – 02 Posts
Salary Rs. 35,400 – Rs. 1,12,400/- Per Month
Experience 3 – 5 years
Job Location Faridabad
Last Date to Apply 17/06/2018
Other Qualification Details:
1. Essential Qualification: B. Pharm with 3 years’ relevant experience in a reputed organization. Experience of maintenance of scientific equipment, or research support to scientists, or system administration and software development, or creation and maintenance of database and websites. Proficiency in use of computers for word processing and data handling.
2. Desirable: Understanding of government rules and procedures. For Deputation: Officers from the Central/ State Governments/ Universities/ University level R&D institutions, or PSU: holding analogous post, or with at least 3 years’ service in posts with GP of Rs. 2800 or its equivalent, and possessing educational qualification and experience as prescribed above.
Age: 30 Years
Application Fee: Rs. 500/- (SC/ST/PH candidates are exempted from payment of fees)
OTHER TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. There will be a probation period of two years which may be extended at the discretion of the Competent Authority.
2. The pay and allowances etc. are presently admissible as per the recommendations of 7th Pay Commission of the Govt. of India. Other benefits include NPS, Medical reimbursement, LTC, etc. as per rules of the Centre.
3. The experience requirement specified should be the experience acquired after obtaining the minimum educational qualifications required for the post.
4. All educational, professional and technical qualifications should be from a recognized Board/ University.
5. Persons working in Govt. or Public Sector Undertaking should apply through proper channel or produce ‘NoObjection Certificate’ at the time of interview.
6. Outstation SC/ST candidates called for interview will be paid to & fro second class railway fare, as per GOI rules on production of the proof of the same. Candidates applying for deputation/ permanent absorption may invariably get their application forwarded through proper channel.
7. The officers selected for appointment on deputation may either retain their pay level applicable to them plus deputation allowance and other allowances as admissible in their parent cadre, or draw their pay in the appropriate pay level indicated against the post. The period and terms of deputation will be governed by standard terms of deputation as prescribed by Government of India from time to time.
Regional Centre for Biotechnology, Faridabad – Gurgaon Expressway, Faridabad (121001), Haryana
Screening Committee may limit the number of candidates to those possessing higher qualification or alternatively may arrange written screening tests for short-listing the candidates. The decision of the Centre in this regard will be final. No interim inquiries in this regard will be entertained.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should submit their applications online in the prescribed format along with fee of Rs. 500/- (SC/ST/PH candidates are exempted from payment of fees) upto 17.06.2018. Candidates should ensure that they meet all the eligibility criteria. Certificates will be verified only at the time of interview and candidates who do not possess any supporting documents will not be entertained in the recruitment process any further. Advt. No. 02/2018
You Might Also Like
No comments found
error: Content is protected !!
You must be logged in to post a comment.