Technical Officer/Technical Assistant job Position in Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Pune purely on Temporary and Contractual Basis
Number of Post: 01
Name of the Project :“National Facility for Gene Function in Health and Disease”
Minimum educational Qualifications & Experience: B.V.Sc. / M Pharm. / M.Sc. in Life Sciences.
Minimum 3 years of experience in Lab Animal Tissue culture / Microinjection / Histopathology / Necropsy / Surgical procedures / Health monitoring / Genotyping and disease diagnostics Preference: Candidate with histopathology work experience in Laboratory animals, Molecular biology techniques, In utero electroporation in mice, Laboratory animal handling and surgical experience will be preferred.
Consolidated emoluments :Rs. 32,000- 34,000
Age: Not more than 32 years
No. of post 01
Name of the Project “National Facility for Gene Function in Health and Disease”
Funding Agency– Department of Biotechnology
Minimum educational Qualifications & Experience: M.Sc. / M. Pharm or equivalent degree in Life sciences .
Minimum 2 years experience post minimum qualification in Molecular Biology, Veterinary diagnostic Laboratory, Laboratory Animal House breeding and management, Veterinary Pathology Laboratory or Drug discovery and testing units. Preference Candidate with experience in Laboratory rodents and Zebra fish management will be preferred .
Consolidated emoluments :Rs. 30,000/- – 32,000
Age :Not more than 30 years as on closing date of advertisement
Selection Method- Face to Face Interview
General Information / details about the posts
1. The appointment is purely temporary and will terminate automatically without any notice or compensation on termination of the project.
2. The appointed person shall have no claim of appointment / absorption in Funding Agency or in IISER Pune.
3. The appointment of the applicant will be governed by the terms and conditions of the funding agency particularly applicable to the said project.
4. The qualification prescribed should have been obtained from recognized Universities / Institutions.
5. Relaxation in age, educational qualification and or experience may be considered in case of exceptionally meritorious applicants, with prior approval of the competent authority.
6. The prescribed educational qualifications are the bare minimum and mere possession of same does not entitle candidates to be called for interview. Where number of applications received in response to this advertisement is large, it may not be convenient or possible to interview all the candidates. Based on the recommendations of the Screening Committee, the Project Investigator may restrict the number of candidates to be called for the interview to a reasonable limit after taking into consideration qualifications and experience over and above the minimum prescribed in the advertisement. Therefore, it will be in the interest of the candidates, to mention all the qualifications and experience in the relevant field at the time of applying.
7. No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing for the interview.
8. Selected candidates will have to join duty immediately on receipt of the offer.
9. Reservation as per Govt. of India norms will be followed.
10. No interim enquiries / correspondence / communication of any sort will be entertained on the matter.
11. Canvassing in any form and / or bringing any influence, political, or otherwise, will be treated as a disqualification for the post applied for.
Last Date 06 Oct 18