Experience : Should have minimum 1-3 years’ experience in same position.
Walk in Detail-
Venue EMED HR INDIA PVT. LTC/, Door No 39/3104, 2nd Floor, POP Bhavan, Behind 8TH Hotel, Palliyil Lane, Kochi, Kerala Pin 682 016, Contact Number :.91 9656900735 & .91 8111998333 (WhatsApp only)
Registration Time : 08.00am – 09.00am Maximum
Admittance per day : 150 Candidates
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Dispensing prescription medicines and advising regarding drug interactions & effects, medication brands etc.
2. Counseling the customer / patient on dosage, diet to be followed and any other guidance in response to customer inquiries.
3. Administer Stock & Purchase Management by receiving & checking supplies, regular stock taking as well as proper stock storage.
4. Maintain & prepare Reports & MIS pertaining to the unit’s activities & Sales.
5. Handle cash of the unit and maintain a cash handover register.
6. Keeping up to date with current pharmacy practice, new drugs and their uses.
7. Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
Job Specification: Should have minimum 1-3 years’ experience in same position.
Should have a valid DHA / HAAD license.
Requirement: Graduation / Post Graduation in Pharmacy from a reputed Institute.
Sound communication skills & excellent customer service.