Kindly Follow Us
Working as Training and Placement Officer at Delhi Pharmaceutical Sciences and Research University.
- August 6, 2019
- Posted By : admin
- 0 Comment
Applications/Resumes are invited for the temporary Appointment as Training and Placement Officer in Delhi Pharmaceutical Sciences and Research University.
Training and Placement Officer
Vacancies 01 Post
I. Bachelor’s Degree in Science/Engineering / Pharmacy with minimum of 55% marks.
2. Post Graduate Degree in Science/Engineering / Pharmacy with First Class or equivalent.
3. 10 Years Experience in Industry, HR Management or as T.P.O. in University (out of which 5 years has to be at the level of Associate Professor/Assistant professor).
4. Due weightage shall be given to a person from reputed Industry background of Science/Engineering/ Pharmacy with good managerial and communication skills. Desirable:- I. Ph.D. in Science/Engineering / Pharmacy.
1. The post shall be treated as a nonvocational post. The officer shall have a teaching work d f 4 hrs week.
2. TPO should maintain a good liaison with industry in and around the place of the campus.
3. He should arrange for campus interviews/job mela etc., in plant training an also arrange to get industries sponsored projects for both staff and final year students.
4. He should also arrange training/field visits to students and staff members in industries/research/service sectors. He should also assist the students in getting apprentice training and suitable placement in industries/research/service organizations.
5. He shall also be responsible for preparing the personal interviews and personality development etc.
Selection Procedure: Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply: NOTE: Applications/Resumes should reach the office of “Assistant Registrar. (Academic) latest by 22/08/2019. Applications/documents received after the last date will be rejected and no correspondence this regard will be entertained. In case, I state falls on a holiday, then next working day shall be treated as the last date.
Last Date – 22nd August 2019
You Might Also Like
No comments found
error: Content is protected !!